the Rift

[OPEN] the whole universe will glow.

Onni the Illuminant Posts: 194
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 8 Buff: SWIFT
Lyhty :: Diamond Firetail Finch :: Sing Boom Boom!

Onni the Illuminant</style>
raise your arms the highest you can, so the whole universe will glow</style>
The others came, and the shaman still stands, amazed and excited and terrified at the sight of the new dawn. Her heart races in her chest, filling her whole body with a tingling warmth that radiates out from every pore of her skin in ethereal light. The Illuminant regaining the right to her title.

She is hardly aware that the dark colored raven of a mare comes to rest by her side, not until her voice peels out across the morning air. A bright, life-filled smile pours across her own features in response, tugging at the ugly scar of her cheek, pulling a scab loose, only to see the injury immediately start to stitch itself once more. The healing aura of the shaman returned. Regaining her title, yes, that is what the sun meant for Onni.

It is not just about returning to her position, earning the title she had gained. This sunrise signals the end of the troubles in her heart. The mentor she had missed so dearly returned to her, chasing away the freckles of darkness on a golden heart. With the uplifted smile, she raises her face parallel to the brightening sky. A shuddering sigh raises from the caverns of her chest, shaking breaths, as her eyes grow damp. Tears glisten briefly in the sunlight before they are captured in the red sand below. Relief flooding her heart. Happiness reclaiming her mind. A numb sort of bliss ushered in by the rising of the sun.

"Yes," she says, voice choking on her own emotions for a moment. The mare clears her throat, glancing around to see an unfamiliar stallion she welcomes over with a toss of her crown. "I would not believe my eyes if not for the warmth on my skin."

image credits

Messages In This Thread
the whole universe will glow. - by Onni - 09-21-2013, 10:47 AM
RE: the whole universe will glow. - by Amor - 09-21-2013, 11:40 AM
RE: the whole universe will glow. - by Shadow - 09-21-2013, 06:44 PM
RE: the whole universe will glow. - by Onni - 10-05-2013, 01:49 PM
RE: the whole universe will glow. - by Amor - 10-08-2013, 11:15 AM