the Rift

[OPEN] the whole universe will glow.

Amor Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Amor
Actions, Thoughts

The painted mare I was looking at stood death still, with a mix of excitement and terror in her eyes. I can exactly feel how she feels right now, I thought, gaining a little nervousness myself. I just didn't really trust that flaming ball of light anymore. It seemed way to close to be safe. Yet I loved it. I wanted to run at it, and chase it until I caught it. I glanced over at the mare again. Still the same, except corners of her lips that were pulled into a grin. A grin of a mare at a ray of light.

I looked at the raven who had stopped walking besides the mare shortly ago. She almost looked like a shadow with the bright light shining on her. If it wasn't the shine on her coat, I would've thought she was just an Ilusion that would fade away once I'd have blinked. I unfolded my wings, and flapped them once. I wanted to go there, also next to the painted mare, just so I wouldn't have to enjoy this alone. I brought my head down to have a closer look at the mare, as if I didn't care about the sunlight at all. Of course I did, but still.

I thought of finally spending days in the sunlight again. Running around without having to watch my step everywhere I went. Fulfilling my duty. That didn't really came on its place in my head yet, while I thought I still should walk for miles to fulfil it, even if I lost everything in a fire, send all my love to it. I Just didn't really follow my thoughts. My dad always said your thoughts is right where you should be. I knew that would turn on me once. But I just couldn't get it out. Why did dad always tell me the things he told me?.

I started walking to the mare, stopping a few steps away from her. I turned to the sun again. I felt anger. That thing had left us for so long. I almost wanted it to sink into the underground again. I almsot wanted it to say "To so far, good night", though that would be the worst thing to say for it. If I kept thinking this way, I would be dead in several weeks. And if the sun went away again, I'd miss it more than ever again. I'd miss it just as much as all the horses here with me in the throat.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
the whole universe will glow. - by Onni - 09-21-2013, 10:47 AM
RE: the whole universe will glow. - by Amor - 09-21-2013, 11:40 AM
RE: the whole universe will glow. - by Shadow - 09-21-2013, 06:44 PM
RE: the whole universe will glow. - by Onni - 10-05-2013, 01:49 PM
RE: the whole universe will glow. - by Amor - 10-08-2013, 11:15 AM