Daybreak

Alleo Posts: 115
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
Alleo
and I know its hard when you’re falling down
and its a long way up when you hit the ground

Alleo stood still as stone when the mare shuddered then spun to face him. He'd thought he'd made more than enough sound when he'd cleared his throat that she would hear him and not be startled, but apparently he had been wrong. Her legs still shook and the look in her eyes told of her exhaustion. An ear tilted forward as she began to visibly deflate and seemed to accept his presence for the most part. She put on a look that made her seem completely at ease, but the stallion was old enough to recognize a mask when he saw one. His sister often wore the same kind of mask when she was hurting or just trying to hide something, but he would respect her and not call her out on it mostly because he did not truly know her.

At the mention of wolves the warrior began to scan the forest, his nostrils flaring as he sucked in air to try and scent the wolves, but he saw and smelled nothing. "Wolves?" He asked moments later. "And you laid down on the ground?" It just didn't make sense to have been chased by wolves and then lay on the ground and sleep. He did not press anymore, though, because she flipped it around and asked him a question.

"I'm here because of newcomers like yourself." He responded. "This forest is known as Helovia's Threshold. Every newcomer passes through this forest and it is here that representatives from herds scout to offer homes to those that are interested." It wasn't all that long ago that he had been a newcomer. "The endless night was not something you dreamed Miss. For seasons now Helovia has been in a state of darkness because of the Gods. I will not pretend to know or understand what their departure was because I was not here long enough to truly know. But the darkness has ended and the sun rises." The corners of his mouth curled up into a smile. "And now, Miss, I will pose another question. Are you looking for a home within Helovia or are you passing through?"

@[Cheyenne]

Messages In This Thread
Daybreak - by Cheyenne - 09-21-2013, 11:00 AM
RE: Daybreak - by Alleo - 09-21-2013, 12:50 PM
RE: Daybreak - by Cheyenne - 09-21-2013, 03:05 PM
RE: Daybreak - by Cheyenne - 09-21-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: Daybreak - by Cheyenne - 09-21-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: Daybreak - by Alleo - 09-21-2013, 04:48 PM
RE: Daybreak - by Alleo - 09-21-2013, 05:37 PM