the Rift

Life Moves Forward [open]

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

Harmony

It seemed as if the voices and noises of the Threshold summoned me in every which way. If only there was fifteen of me, I could go everywhere I please. Although, it is time for me to recruit for my beloved band, the Assassins. We needed more strong, kind, members. We will accept almost anyone... We must become strong, we need to be strong. I want my dear band to be known, respected... But will this happen? Who knows, I can’t do everything for the band. I’m not even the leader! But, still... I feel as if I’m not doing enough... Recruiting... That’s all I’m doing at the moment. I could be healing, but there is no healing to be done... Hmm. It’s all so complicated.

I set off to my right, down one of the beaten trails, a common one. New arrivals often tended to stick to the well known trails, for they where easy to navigate, and didn’t have many obstacles. Lightly leaping over a log, I land, my movement swift and well coordinated. Two voices seemed to draw me in, I heard one speak their name, Artemis. With a slight smirk, I noticed that competition in recruiting has been strong lately, for we were all flocking to newcomers. I must be close, for I am catching clear words from their brief conversation. Setting off at a slow jog, I trusted my harks to lead the way. I found myself nearly stumbling absent-mindly into them. With a loud snort, I stumbled backward, embarrassed. I closed my orbs for a moment, then re-opened them, dipping my dome to each of them.

“ I am terribly sorry...”

I huffed, almost under my breath. How clumsy could I be? This wasn’t a very good first impression. My clefts felt heavy with disappointment as I tried for a polite greeting, my orbs grabbling over the pair. I rested them on Artemis, matching her words with her appearance. I have heard, possibly seen her before. I nodded to her, acknowledging her presence with all the confidence I could engender. Then, turning my dome, I gave the dappled Stallion a polite smile. Extending out my warm welcome, I spoke to him.

“ Greetings, and welcome to Helovia. It is a pleasure to have you here. “

He had spoken his name, but unfortunately, I was unable to catch it in my embarrassment. I blinked slowly, relaxing my flexed muscles, my kind and warm orbs still rested on the dappled equine before me.

“I’m afraid I didn’t catch your name, but I am Harmony... Pleasure to meet you!”

Tags;
@[Artemis]
@[Ciceron]

The life ahead can only be glorious if you
learn to live in total harmony with the Lord..

Messages In This Thread
Life Moves Forward [open] - by Ciceron - 09-21-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: Life Moves Forward [open] - by Artemis - 09-22-2013, 04:39 PM
RE: Life Moves Forward [open] - by Artemis - 09-23-2013, 04:14 AM
RE: Life Moves Forward [open] - by Artemis - 09-24-2013, 03:15 PM
RE: Life Moves Forward [open] - by Ciceron - 09-22-2013, 05:17 PM
RE: Life Moves Forward [open] - by Harmony - 09-22-2013, 06:10 PM
RE: Life Moves Forward [open] - by Ciceron - 09-23-2013, 11:40 AM