the Rift

Life Moves Forward [open]

Artemis Posts: 82
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Sei

His pelt reminded her of water; silver markings seemed to shift and glow with every tiny movement and the dapples appeared to her as perfect ripples breaking the surface of a river bed. The handsome stag was shorter than herself, yet his muscles were taught and strong. He would make a worthy knight, she thought to herself, scanning his frame with the eyes of a warrior. She had no interest in pretty things, but power and strength she admired. She did not meet his gaze, instead focusing her eyes upon his grayed muzzle. Eye contact was something you earned from Artemis, though to her people, the barbarians far from Helovia, eye contact was an act of dominance over another and of intimidation. She was still not used to these new customs, so her gaze never reached as far as the others of another.

He was polite enough and she smiled faintly, dipping her head toward him. "and pleased to meet you-" She turned, shoulder muscles tensing as something stumbled through the undergrowth like a newborn finding its legs. As she turned, her eyes came upon Harmony - who had now become a familiar face to the stocky mare. She laughed gently, but not unkindly, taking a swift step to dodge as Harmony came close to stumbling into her. "Greetings, harmony! I should have expected you." She joked, referencing the amount of times they had bumped into one another recently. She dipped her head toward the Assassin. and turned back toward the new comer. "Sir Ciceron, if it would please you, you are welcome to follow me to my home in the Windtossed Foothills. We are a small band, yet we are strongly bound and would gladly accept an addition to our ranks. Of course, Harmony here will tell you off the Assassins, our friends from the out lands." She told the dappled stallion, massive head arced proudly as she spoke of her home.

speech

"Speak."

Credits

BTW I can't read the font at all, nickel, its so tiny, could you please make it bigger? I had to copy paste onto word just to read it.

And thanks! I made it myself <3
[Image: 258b4tv.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Life Moves Forward [open] - by Ciceron - 09-21-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: Life Moves Forward [open] - by Artemis - 09-22-2013, 04:39 PM
RE: Life Moves Forward [open] - by Artemis - 09-23-2013, 04:14 AM
RE: Life Moves Forward [open] - by Artemis - 09-24-2013, 03:15 PM
RE: Life Moves Forward [open] - by Ciceron - 09-22-2013, 05:17 PM
RE: Life Moves Forward [open] - by Harmony - 09-22-2013, 06:10 PM
RE: Life Moves Forward [open] - by Ciceron - 09-23-2013, 11:40 AM