the Rift

[PRIVATE] Faces like Mine.

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
How many weeks had I been traveling with him toward this marsh. He was seriously crippled, and it took all of my strength to not snap at him and tell him to deal with the pain and speed it up. But, we were finally beginning to come back into the marsh, and with that the sun was beginning to return. Bright light cascading across the marsh and lighting up the areas where the trees were not allowing shadows to lurk.

He stopped for water, and I went to open my jaw to speak - to tell him to not stop and drink, to keep moving until we neared the center of the marsh where the pegasus was bound to be only to hear Innerste begin to chime in my cranium. Let him drink. Travelling is a hassle for him, and you have already begun to torture him enough by dragging him down here instead of bringing Amara to the deep forest. I did not care that I had tortured him enough. I was not allowing Amara to be away from the protection of the members of the Asylum. For, if something were to ambush us I would be the only one able to try and protect her. It was safer here, with more people around to watch her and ensure she didn't not have to be tortured to death.

His voice hit my audits before I realized he had been gazing my direction. Tall, thinner frame was leaning against the trunk of the nearest tree as he offered a thank you. Being honest, he thought I would have left him along the way. You really should have. He hindered all of your abilities to go and run off and actually help to support your herd. Why you stayed with him is the help of the devil mare who believes emotions can actually save you. Schwere hissed and I simply shook my head as the words betrayers rang in my ears. Oh. He wanted to go there? Really? I gave him a short scowl, predatory eyes boring into him.

A few seconds later, he asked where the pegasus friend was - wanting to get it over quickly. "Quickness seems rather ironic in the state you are in" I snapped, sarcasm dripping from my maw when I heard the sound of rushed hoofbeats on the soil. A frown was upon her face as her companion snarled at Tio. I could not help but to laugh until I heard the sound of her voice, saying 'Momma?' and then seeing her eyes instantly fill with excitement and curiosity. She held her gaze upon Tio before allowing her words to ring out of her maw again. A new family member, she asks?

Gently, I shake my head. "No. he would most likely kill himself before he allowed his soul to try and serve under a pair of mares. But, he is someone who I have known for some time and just recently found again - and I will treat him as family as long as he allows it." I explain, my yellow orbs falling upon Tio, a smirk on my maw. Family. Such a strange word to be putting with a stag who is nowhere near as crazy as anyone else in my family. But I had offered my allegiance to him not too long ago, and I would stay true to it - until it hindered the true family of mine.

I pause, looking back to Amara. "Amara, this is Tio. He wishes to speak with a pegasus - like yourself. Would you be willing to answer any questions he might have? If you don't feel safe, you can let me know. Nothing will harm you - I promise." I explained, a softness filling my voice as I spoke to the young one. A softness that no one else would ever have - no matter who they were.

Amara was the one who deserved the protection and the care - just as Liebling had. There were few innocent souls in the world that deserved love and care, and she was one of them. She was the one that I would allow Innerste to help me guide.

715 words
Sorry it took so long :/
If you're warm, then you can't relate to me
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
Faces like Mine. - by Catillatio - 09-21-2013, 05:58 PM
RE: Faces like Mine. - by Amara - 09-21-2013, 06:51 PM
RE: Faces like Mine. - by Seele - 09-25-2013, 09:45 PM