the Rift

[PRIVATE] Faces like Mine.

Catillatio Posts: 65
Banned atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon
Photobucket

Actions | "Speech" | Thought

Her sarcasm wore against his nerves and he had to inwardly take a deep breath and restrain his temper. She had yet to see the depths of hell if she thought his fury was something to torment. Still, he had bigger plans in store, and since everything hinged upon this meeting going as positively as possible, he held his tongue. Let her speak as she wanted. Tio would not be goaded. By now, he was chomping at the bit to have this curse gone.

Hurried hoof beats caught his ears and he looked up to see a young chestnut filly, with wings upon her back, running towards them. She was barely old enough to be called a yearling and as Tio watched her, his heart sank. She was quite a bit younger than the horses he was used to dealing with. His knowledge of how to appease a filly's heart was negligible compared to the vast knowledge he had stored away on how to wrap a mare around your tail. The prospect of talking to this filly was suddenly daunting and Tio flicked his tail as a sign of nervousness.

Then she spoke and Seele introduced him to the young girl. he listened to her words carefully and snorted when she spoke of his preference of being a leader rather than following the lead of another. He opened his mouth to point this out, but was interrupted by Seele continuing to talk. He waited until she was finished and then nickered his response.

"I thank you for the introduction, Seele. Although let it be known that I would rather kill myself than submit to the leadership of anyone other than myself, not just a pair of mares." He commented with a smirk. "As for you, Amara. Tell me about yourself, if you will. I have waited a long time to meet you." He said, his voice sickeningly genteel. He lowered his large, straight head to eye-level with her. His acidic green eyes gleaming in the light of early dawn. He stared at her for several seconds before his eyes blinked, blocking out the eerie green orbs for a split-moment.

There was a hunger in those eyes. Like a predator staring at easy prey. He yearned for something, something that Amara obviously had, but he knew he had to do this right and so he did not act on this crushingly powerful desire. He wanted to rip a feather off her wing and run. But he doubted Seele would let him get away with that, nor would the Goddess of the Moon appreciate him cheating. So, he resigned himself to getting to know this filly, and saying her to his cause. He wondered if the exiled-king story would get her, or if he could dazzle her with stories of his homeland like he had with Phaedra.

He remembered vaguely that he had never shared such stories with Seele. Would the older mare be interested in them as well? The stallion glanced at her and then raised his head. "or, if you don't feel like telling me about yourself, perhaps I can tell you about myself? Would you like to hear a story, Amara?" he asked, his voice lilting, yet, deceptively sweet somehow.

@[Seele], played by abba
@[Amara], played by dark
<3

Messages In This Thread
Faces like Mine. - by Catillatio - 09-21-2013, 05:58 PM
RE: Faces like Mine. - by Amara - 09-21-2013, 06:51 PM
RE: Faces like Mine. - by Seele - 09-25-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: Faces like Mine. - by Catillatio - 09-27-2013, 07:14 AM