the Rift

[OPEN] When the Daylight Comes || Assassins Meeting::Mandatory

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

Harmony

A call summoned me. I knew the call, I knew the voice. It was my dear Tonka. The one I had grown to know and love. He had become a great friend, a father figure in my mind. This must be a meeting. His call is not quenched with worry, it seemed to be joyous. The sunlight that now pierced my coat surprised me, I looked sharply to my left, it was nothing but that sun. Yes, the sun. It has been absent for too long. This made my pillars push me into a gallop, pushing me on towards Tonka. Many others would soon be coming, but I shall be the first. Skidding to a swift jog, a small smile formed on my sorrel kissers as I arrived, the first. With a polite dip of my dome, I approached Tonka. I waited until he finished his powerful and true words. Moving to stand by his side, I let my orbs graze across the members that where now arriving. With a large smile, I dipped my head in their direction, a gesture pointed to all of them. I lightly brushed my maw across Tonka's cheek before speaking.

" I agree with your wise words, dear Tonka. "

Pausing, I flexed my large muscles. I was much larger than most, my large frame now seeming small next to Tonka's. I raised my dome in confidence before speaking again.

" I am glad to hear of our great Alliance with the Foothills. It is true. There is much things that could use changing. From now on, immature behavior by ones old enough to prevent it, will not be tolerated. "

I then nodded to them all, including Tonka, gesturing I was finished speaking. It was great to stand here beside one so great, and have the pleasure of saying that I could help him out with all the things he needed assistance. I hoped that here I would be respected rather then looked down upon. I smiled to them all, a polite and kind gesture. I didn't know some of them, actually, most of them. This made me disappointed. The Assassins is destined to be great, but we must start by getting to know each other on great levels, from there we can become a strongly entwined family.

@[Tonka]
@[Antheia]

The life ahead can only be glorious if you
learn to live in total harmony with the Lord..

Messages In This Thread
RE: When the Daylight Comes || Assassins Meeting::Mandatory - by Harmony - 09-21-2013, 10:38 PM