the Rift

[OPEN] When the Daylight Comes || Assassins Meeting::Mandatory

Speirling Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I had done a big deal of growing up in this process called life. My speech had improved a great deal and I was to the point where I could actually say a few sentences without stopping too much to catch myself and see what I would say next. It's getting easier.

I'd also learnt how to fly finally! My wings had gotten larger and Mother had finally taught me how to fly! Well, we had been working on it. I've been trying to rear and flap then take to the skies. But I can only run and flap to get air, and I can't go too high and I can't go too slow. I can't fly very long either. It's just really... difficult, I guess is the word.

Stupid things don't amuse me anymore either. When I used to annoy Momma by nipping her or kicking at her, she would get mad at me and now I see why. I still find it fun to mess around but, Momma tells me that I should act accordingly. But she's right. I want to be powerful and strong, I want to tell people that when they look at me.

I've always been a quiet person, but I just don't talk too often. I usually stand around, and watch everyone, waiting to see what's going on and what I need to do. I'm constantly on the lookout for orders and I need to be. In case we get attacked or we get attempted to be stolen or something. That's what Momma says.

I land behind her, in a very messy way. I'm trying to be quiet too, my head is held high and my neck is arched in a fashion. I'm trying to copy Momma and Daddy. They're really strong and powerful, I see that. I want to act like them. I come and stand beside Momma and then listen to what she has to say. Momma's always different in meetings or when she's talking to someone else. She's so much nicer to me, Kilchii, and Daddy but with someone else, she's really.... serious.

I kept my mouth shut and my stance together. My wings were folded by my side just like Momma's and my feet matched Daddy's. I looked at everyone else around us and when the spotted mare, Momma called her Adri-xaur-uh, mentioned a missing mare, my ears perked up and I looked at her. "Momma, we need to go soon. Kilchii's not here either."

I was worried... Kilchii wasn't here. Where did he go to? A million things ran in my mind.
treepeg

Messages In This Thread
RE: When the Daylight Comes || Assassins Meeting::Mandatory - by Speirling - 09-26-2013, 06:50 PM