the Rift

[PRIVATE] Unite Under Open Skies.

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
We had started out walking together. My mind was clearer now, and the pull of the spirits had definitely become stronger - but more manageable than before. I could feel the way that each of my steps seemed to drag the souls of the creatures that wandered around, as if the strings were being tightened for a few, minuscule moments until I decided that they were not worthy of my grasp and allowed them to stay in their safe little nests. Midas's golden feather was still positioned in the dock of my tail, next to the braid of red hair that connected it to my broken, glowing heart charm - the heart that really was the only semblance that I had might ever have had a normal life. The heart that broke with my mother's death along with all of my emotions, allowing me to transform into a relatively believable sociopath.

I hung back for a few strides, slowing down the closer we got to the field in the middle of nowhere. Today might just be the day you can start to accomplish something, mein puppe. Do not disappoint Schwere instructed, and I could hear the gentle humming of Innerste's chords in approval of that statement. Emotions. Heart strings. You must make it seem as though you feel - even if you can't - for it is the one cause you wish to accomplish, and they might be the vessel through which such a task could be guaranteed." But was such a thing true? I did not know.

A gentle swish of my tail and I stayed lingering behind the golden mare - hidden away in my pile of darkness, glass horn glinting ever so-slightly in the moonlight. She said my name, wanting to call me forward. But, I wished to watch and inspect a bit more - to ensure that no one else was around when we went over something so utterly important. After all, this could determine our futures. But, before I had finished my careful inspection of this field and all of the nooks and crannies throughout it Eris had called out into the winds for the three leaders who we requested to meet with.

The call did not go unanswered for long. A winged stallion has made his way up into the meadow with plodding feet into the fresh soil. Yellow orbs gleam from my position as he asks for us to state our business here, and it is at that moment which I allow my tiny frame to slither from the darkened area of the meadow and out into view beside the golden mare with the mane the colour of blood.

My voice rings out, confident but not rude. I was a leader, my voice could boom to the greatest levels to be heard. But, instead, it was of softer, more muted tones. The consonants were still sharp, and the chords were still of a soprano nature, but they were definitely more eligible of floating into the air for which was being spun around us with the night stars. "Sir," I begin, bowing my head ever so slightly in a form of respect and greeting, "I believe it would be best to wait to announce our business once the rest of those who have been requested have appeared. I do promise you, with good faith, that we have no one hidden to ambush you - if you so believe that to be the case. Our intent is far from harm to your families." I pause, taking a moment to allow the words to reach the air before allowing the soprano chords to ring out, "Repetition is a waste of all our times, when we have herds - families - to tend to." I finished, my yellow orbs meeting his gaze with a simple, non-threatening appearance. Usually I quested for a way to mess with the soul - to see what was bothering and what was creating the problems inside of it. But, tonight the souls were at rest. The chiming of voices was dull and restrained, pulled back away from the meadow as if whispering their nervous predictions of what was to come.

Tonight might be our night, finally...

714 words
Sorry, quick and crappy post :| time is limited. Hopefully it'll get better
If you're warm, then you can't relate to me
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
Unite Under Open Skies. - by Eris_ - 09-21-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: Unite Under Open Skies. - by Thor - 09-22-2013, 08:57 PM