the Rift

[PRIVATE] Unite Under Open Skies.

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!
WE WERE STRONG.
we stayed bright as lightning. we sang loud as thunder.
we moved ever forward.</style>

I had been coming north to see Mirage, ascertain that her kingdom was standing fine on its own. The Dragon's Throat was in fairly rough shape, as Onni had been at a loss of magic during the Endless Night. Now, in the presence of the Sun, the desert seemed to grow.
Just like a land cursed by that arrogant ass's magic would do, I suppose. At least he finally returned, and with me still sitting at the helm. I am glad for that one small miracle.

I flew north, heading on easy winds that carried me softly. I remembered the flight before the return of the stars, how heavy my figure had been in the air. I had wished so very much to just have the ability to call upon my old friend, the winds around me, back in that time. Now, I was sailing easily, eating up miles with the same impressive speed I have gotten used to over the years. Flight is easier when you have a constant tailwind at your side, pushing you forward. I smile. Simple joys.

Before the forest comes into view, I hear my name whispered on the winds which float by my ears, capturing the sound. I recognize the voice from a meeting before, sailing easily downward to the meadow's floor. Easily, I walk forward, pushing through the trunks of trees and making my presence known through a series of forceful movements through shrubs tall grasses which whipped at my like leather.

"Present," I say, announcing my arrival with an extra sound, easy in the world.

Turning toward the mare whose face was painted like a mask, I deeply bow my neck, a profound gesture of respect for one so haughty as myself. "Seele," my voice sounds warm, almost happy, but with a strangely emotional twinge. "I am grateful for your aid during the invasion of my home." Looking at her with calm, dark eyes, I smile. "You have my strength and that of my soldiers, whenever you should need them."

[derp this is crappy, sorry. her muse has been so shot lately.]

KRI the RESOLUTE</style>
MY FRIENDS, I'M ONLY FLESH AND BONE, BUT I WON'T LET YOU DIE ALONE.</style>

image by ANGEL!

Messages In This Thread
Unite Under Open Skies. - by Eris_ - 09-21-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: Unite Under Open Skies. - by Thor - 09-22-2013, 08:57 PM
RE: Unite Under Open Skies. - by Seele - 09-23-2013, 09:39 PM
RE: Unite Under Open Skies. - by Kri - 09-28-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: Unite Under Open Skies. - by Mirage - 10-14-2013, 01:10 AM
RE: Unite Under Open Skies. - by Eris_ - 11-14-2013, 09:40 PM