the Rift

[PRIVATE] Unite Under Open Skies.

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
E R I S

As each leader graced them with their presence, Eris grinned at each of them. It was finally happening. Seele dealt with the male leader of The Edge, Eris studied him with her bright eyes. Good thing they were here for an alliance, she wouldn't be particularly keen to try and best him in a fight. Then Kri arrived, her glory and strength was heard about all across the land. The leader of The Throat was marvellous. For a long time the queer mare studied that winged beauty with respect. Then the magnificent Mirage responded to the summons. Eris also pressed her with a smile. The black leader remained silent as they stood together. They all seemed so powerful to Eris, they could crush her in an instant. It would be best not to ever anger these great leaders.

Daintily the mare stepped forward, her blue eyes now jumping from figure to figure. "Thank you all for coming." Her voice was strong, that of a Queen, it was also respectful though. "For those of you who do not know me, I am Eris, Seele and I lead together." Finally she would receive the same recognition that her sister had. Now it was truly time to get down to the real reason that they all had gathered today. "As you no doubt know, Seele and myself along with a few of our warriors fought beside you in defence of the throat." Eris did not make it out to be more than what it was. A few of them posed as open challengers while others waited in the back for the unsuspecting. "We risked ourselves for your homes and we would gladly do it again." Her eyes still glanced to each leader openly and at times she turned to look back at her blood sister. All the support Eris needed was there. "Today we have called you in the hopes of officially becoming your sisters, our family becoming yours and your family becoming ours."

Her honesty today was nothing Eris had done before. The Empress was appealing to their hearts, to their souls. Help us and we will help you. "We wish to become allies. As allies, we want to request your help in gaining a home land." Now everything was out in the open. Their purpose, their plea and their need. The fate of her family now rested on this alliance. They had put all of their energy into proving themselves, would it be enough? Eris let silence fall.

" "
417 words.
So sorry, I had to deal with some serious RL issues and as a result muse has been scarce.
@[Seele] @[Mirage] @[Thor]

They built my city on top of a grave,
Now the dead roam the street like a rotting parade,
Quarantined and forgotten for days,
These are the stories of those who have gotten away

Messages In This Thread
Unite Under Open Skies. - by Eris_ - 09-21-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: Unite Under Open Skies. - by Thor - 09-22-2013, 08:57 PM
RE: Unite Under Open Skies. - by Seele - 09-23-2013, 09:39 PM
RE: Unite Under Open Skies. - by Kri - 09-28-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: Unite Under Open Skies. - by Mirage - 10-14-2013, 01:10 AM
RE: Unite Under Open Skies. - by Eris_ - 11-14-2013, 09:40 PM