the Rift

[OPEN] They've Branded Us Enough {Basin.Plague.Open}

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
The way the demon man spoke, the bloody man, it sounded as though he wasn't going to allow us to leave the Basin. I shivered, the cold words of kill crawling up my spine, pressing itself into my mind. I look at Ru, wondering if she really could kill another without hesitating. Did she really think she could? I look at her, a frown pressed to my lips as I carry my gaze to the stallion. I had narrowed my brows, ears falling back. My green eyes were littered with questions galore, questions that remained only inside my mind. What were these savages going to do to Hotaru? Turning her into a ruthless slayer would turn me into a primitive beast, desperate to take revenge on the poor innocent flower whose beauty was destroyed by savages.

My lips lifts itself when the man says he does not like me. I look at him, a fierce bite in my gaze as my green eyes are drawn to his blue eyes. Well I don't like you. I spat back in my head, my whiskers twitching as I raise my lip higher. My tail lashes at my thighs, a furious whip of fur and flesh. He says I may only come to the Basin as a slave, a servant. I snort, the air from my nostrils evaporating. "There will be only one I serve." I mutter, my ears laid against my skull. I heard his last word, he called me impure. I took a great offense to that word, even though I'd think I'd be used to it now. So many have called me impure in the past, but hearing it from the mouth of him worked me up. I moved closer to Ru, my tail tip moving towards her. Did she really want to live in the Basin? Wasn't it obvious to her that all the cold killers came from the Basin? I sink back, a look of displeasure left on my face.
"Talk talk talk"
[ so short i'm sorry ; n ; ]
Tingal

image credits
table by whit

i am a king
and the world is beneath me

Messages In This Thread
RE: They've Branded Us Enough {Basin.Plague.Open} - by Tingal - 10-08-2013, 06:25 PM