the Rift

[OPEN] Turn Around || Acceptance

Alleo Posts: 115
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

The silence that followed the mare's sarcastic comments in the Threshold was not unwelcomed by Alleo. In fact, he preferred that she keep her tongue still as the chirping birds were a treat to hear after months of silence. His tail flicked from side to side as he walked and he wondered if the mare would take its constant movement as a sign of annoyance. He'd much prefer trotting to his home so he'd get there faster, but he seriously doubted that the mare would be able to keep up with him if she were as tired as she claimed to be.

When she finally spoke an ear rotated in her direction, though he did not slow or turn to face her. Not at first, at least. "Weakness is a state of mind." He said several moments later, and that was when he stopped and turned to face the antlered mare. "If you believe you are weak then you are weak." He wasn't going to go out of his way to make her feel better about herself.

“I have never fought, so if you are looking for some warrior princess, you won't find it here.”

"I did not go to the Threshold looking for a warrior. And I most certainly am not looking for a princess." His tone was flat and unamused because he was uncertain if she was joking about the princess part or not. One thing was for sure, some of the other warriors would not take too kindly to her if she acted like some holier than thou princess that refused to help the herd that was offering her protection and shelter.

"I've offered you protection and shelter." He continued on. "If you're ungrateful then I suggest you turn around now and go live elsewhere. But I would be quick about it because there are things far more fearsome than wolves that lurk in Helovia's shadows."

i'm the colorless sunrise that's never good enough</style>

Credits

Messages In This Thread
Turn Around || Acceptance - by Cheyenne - 09-22-2013, 04:42 AM
RE: Turn Around || Acceptance - by Alleo - 09-22-2013, 11:05 AM
RE: Turn Around || Acceptance - by Cheyenne - 09-22-2013, 03:35 PM
RE: Turn Around || Acceptance - by Alleo - 09-22-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: Turn Around || Acceptance - by Apollo - 09-24-2013, 11:19 AM