the Rift

[PRIVATE] Just like a fairy tale [Ciceron]

Nyx Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Nyx

Nyx flicked her long tail that nearly reached the ground. "It is nice to make your acquaintance Nyx." ,the stallion said. He dipped his head respectfully, and smiled back at her. She flushed, slightly self-conscious. She had no idea why she was being like this; so nervous and jumpy. Then he explained that the Foothills was his home, and that he had been an outcast who left his family for a new future. She supposed that this was how most equines ended up in Helovia. Leaving their family on a good note. She had been forced to leave. Sure, it did get lonely wandering alone, but after a while she had started to get used to it. She didn't have to worry all the time about losing anyone she loved. She didn't have to worry about the pain in her heart. Though someplace in her longed to be part of a herd. To have a family, and have other equines to talk to. When she was alone the only thing she had was her own voice echoing in her mind.

He then asked her if she had seen any others recently. She replied, "No, I just wander alone all the time. I haven't seem any others around this area so far, except for you, that is. Though I will admit that it gets kind of lonely. I'm glad that I ran into you, and have someone to speak with for a change. I left my birth herd some moons ago when my mother was killed by a rogue stallion. I barely escaped myself, except for this scar."
she nodded down at her shoulder, pointing out the jagged scar. His light eyes met with her dark ones, and for some reason she felt calmer, more at ease. She laughed softly "I haven't spoken with anyone in so long, my voice sounds strange even to me."

Purple violet flowers surrounded them, and they looked like one big purple blur out of the corner of her eye. This terrain was so peaceful, and quiet except for their voices breaking through the deafening silence.
"I wonder if I could join a herd?" ,she said mostly to herself but it came out loud.

Messages In This Thread
Just like a fairy tale [Ciceron] - by Nyx - 09-22-2013, 03:39 PM
RE: Just like a fairy tale [Ciceron] - by Ciceron - 09-24-2013, 10:25 PM
RE: Just like a fairy tale [Ciceron] - by Ciceron - 09-27-2013, 12:37 AM
RE: Just like a fairy tale [Ciceron] - by Nyx - 09-28-2013, 02:03 AM
RE: Just like a fairy tale [Ciceron] - by Ciceron - 10-01-2013, 04:26 AM