the Rift

[OPEN] I'm a statue baby. Knock me out.

Arlo Posts: 60
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16hh :: 6 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Stephy
FOR ALL IS NOT ALWAYS FAIR IN BOTH LOVE AND WAR..</style>

Walking. Alone. That massive gathering of the crazies had come close to letting the ghouls loose again. They had been scrambling and tumbling around my frame, causing my heart to race and life blood to surge. It was all I could do not to let them burst free and drag me back under. I needed some time to myself, for I was close to the proverbial edge. Toppling over that cliff was not an option, not ever.

The shrieks of the abhorrent ones were still resounding in my ears, making my cranium ache and plead for a break. Since regaining governance over my own consciousness, I had been left a wreck, a paranoid wretch of who I once was before. I was constantly keeping guard over my own thoughts, my own think tank. I hadn’t slept a wink since, for that was when they’d creep up on me and take everything I held dear.

As I wearily trudged my way forward, not paying any attention to where I was going, my pools were struggling to stay open, as fatigue washed over me and threatened to cloak me with its lethargic cloak. I stumbled, which brought me back into reality. I gave myself a big shake and decided to push on, trying to evade the darkness that beckoned me.

Slumber was even less of an option now than it had been a few days ago. With the fearsome ones lurking so close to the surface, they only needed to slightest excuse to tip me down the rabbit hole. Would they always be there? Would I permanently be looking over my shoulder in panic? Would I be forever living in fear of losing everything to those that I hated? That had been spawned from one of the worst time of my life? It didn’t seem fair, it didn’t seem just.

As much as it pained me, I had to remove myself from the mesmerising one, the crowned beauty I had stumbled upon in the threshold. I had taken her home, into the clutch of the insane; they would look after her now. They were safer than I could be right now, they would protect her whereas I could not. I couldn’t bear the idea of her seeing that repugnant side of myself.

Eliminating myself from her eyesight had been easier than facing up to the fact that I truly belonged to the Asylum, no matter how much I hated the idea of belonging with the mentally unstable. It didn’t matter to me that she had agreed to join us and our cause. It didn’t matter that it meant that she held darkness too, that she too was also crazy. That would require rational thought, and that was severely lacking in my dial right now.

All of a sudden, a ghoul leapt from its slumber and CRACKED itself against the side of my dial, causing me to shriek in pain and panic. They were growing stronger, they were feeding on my paranoia. The paranoia caused by them. It was always going to be a catch twenty two.

They were screeching now, pounding, tumbling in a mess around my entire frame, causing me to quiver my carcass violently, and toss my cranium in pain. Eventually the pain took over, causing me to sink to my knees, sobbing and begging them to leave me alone…

Think Think Think
"Speak Speak Speak"
Fugue State
Tagged: @[Histe]
Count: 560
Notes: Have fun with him!!

Image Credits

Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali

Her magic was back! Her magic was back and it made her almost giddy which could be a very good thing or a very bad thing for anyone she happened to run across. At the moment she was trotting, ignoring the stiffness of her muscles from the recent battle she'd had with Circuta. Stiffness had no place in her rain dance. Histe paused and tossed her head back, pale eyes growing wide. She reared, slate grey hooves slicing through the air before she slammed them into the ground. Her right foreleg raised and she gouged her hoof into the ground then launched herself forward, kicking up dust and pebbles as she rocketed toward the glowing of Helvoia's heart. Heat and acid. Acid and Heat. They were quite wonderful together. She could almost feel the full effects of the burning.

She ran until her sides were lathered with white foamy sweat and when she was close enough she stopped, her hindquarters sinking toward the ground in a sliding stop she had seen Ricochet perform once before. She reared again her forelegs slicing the air before she slammed down to the ground again. The brindled mare snorted, ears disappearing into the black hair on her crest. Above her the sky had clouded and thunder rumbled in the distance.

Her head jerked to the side and she turned. Was that a scream she had heard? A scream that she wasn't causing?

That would have to be remedied.

The dancer morphed quickly into a hunter and began searching for whoever it was that had screamed. It took her several minutes, but she found him sunk down to his knees on the ground with nothing else around him that would cause such fright. Well. Aside from her. Still, he shook and quivered and she just could not help herself. The sociopath approached, stopped near by then struck a blood crusted hoof into the ground near his head. She giggled then and settled her hoof into the dirt.

Somewhere off to the right she heard Merikh growl before he approached and began to circle. "Merikh!" She crooned to the cougar, her voice sickeningly sweet. "I do believe dinner is served." She giggled again, but it quickly changed to a cackle. Merikh growled again and began to approach.

Stephy
FOR ALL IS NOT ALWAYS FAIR IN BOTH LOVE AND WAR..</style>

My dial was pounding, the abhorrent ones were screaming, pleading to be let loose. They were causing my life blood to surge in waves around my frame, causing my heart to race and then just about stop. Race, stop. Race, stop. I was reaching the end of my tether with the mischief they were waging on my brain and my physiology. Sooner or later this was going to have to stop, even if it meant that I had to take some extreme measures. Even if it meant I would no longer be walking on this planet, the objectionable half of my psychology had to be euthanized.

I felt like I was in dantes seventh circle of hell, for violence was tearing its way through my carcass, it was picking me apart, organ by organ. If it carried on at this rate, I wouldn’t still be standing by the time the sun rose tomorrow. Right now, it didn’t bother me, it seemed like it would be a welcome, peaceful release.

As I lay there, collapsed and sobbing on my knees like an abandoned newborn, my psyche started to calm down. My breathing returned to normal and my heartbeat slowed to a slow march. The suicidal thoughts started to dissipate and I started to feel relatively sane, well as sane as I could possibly be with the devil constantly lurking in the shadows of my cranium.

Not so soon as I had regained control, the musky scent of another entered into my nostrils. By the strong, syrupy notes, it was a vixen that was approaching, quickly followed by the alarming aroma of a large feline. And for some infuriating reason, the stench of the two set the ghouls going again, screeching and grappling for control of my consciousness.

Before I had a chance to rise to my hooves, a brindled, slightly consumed looking wench pulled herself from the shadows and brought herself closer to me. Her blood encrusted hoof slammed into the ground, alarmingly close to my head. She had the stance of a hunter, and the blood lust glaze over her orbs that suggested insanity. Which at least explained the ghouls excitement, for they were in full flow. It would only be a matter of time before they were back in the driving seat of my life.

With a sudden CRACK, one of the abhorrents smashed into the side of my cranium, and caused me to lose control of everything..

As the rather delightful mouthful in front of me giggled, I pulled myself up onto my pillars to look this insanity in the eyes. Delightful.., she was quite stunning, and clearly quite unhinged, just the way I liked them.
Harks pricked as she clearly had just labelled me lunch, I snapped my ivories, for rudeness was uncalled for.

“Surely you wouldn’t want to eat me. I’m far too tough and gristly. You on the other hand look decidedly juicy..”

With that, I wound my forward, banner aloft, snaking my way round the brindled banshee, drinking in her lithe frame and her whore stench, ignoring the large cat that clearly hung on her every word. This could be so much fun.

Think Think Think
"Speak Speak Speak"
Fugue State
Tagged: Histe
Count: 529
Notes: Have fun with him!!

Image Credits

Deceased
H I S T E

His demeanor changed quite quickly and though Histe might have been a little (a lot) crazy, she wasn't stupid and she wasn't clueless. A minute shake of her head made Merikh stop in his approach and she watched the stud as he got to his hooves and began to observe her. Pale eyes narrowed and her ears disappeared further into the black mess of hair. Why wasn't he shaking and trembling anymore? What had happened that he suddenly seemed to have his wits about him? Why wasn't he scared?

“Surely you wouldn’t want to eat me. I’m far too tough and gristly. You on the other hand look decidedly juicy..”

As the stallion began to circle around her Histe turned and trailed after him. Hunter following hunter, but it wouldn't be that way for long. Not at all. Soon he would morph back into the helpless prey that she knew he was. "Its not your gristle I'm concerned with." She purred. "I much prefer the heart and liver." To emphasize her point she allowed her tongue to swipe over her lips. "Entrails are wonderful and I'll soon see yours spilled." She'd wear his intestines around her neck and paint her face with his blood and be a true bounty hunter.

Too bad she was hunting one of her own. Or one that was supposed to be one of her own.

As far as she was concerned prey was prey and she was a starving predator.

"Are you having fun running in circles?" The acidic mare questioned. "I'm going to have to cut your fun short soon enough." She giggled and flicked her thin tail against her hocks. "Tick. Tock." she began, giggling again. "Tick! Tock! Your time is running out!"

"."

have you seen blood in the moonlight?

Stephy
a r l o

I listened as she crooned at me, with a smirk twisted across my maw. Now wasn’t this an interesting little vixen, mother of feline. I chuckled as the thought crossed my mind that it made her nothing more than a pussy. For all her bravado, she still had her cub to do her dirty work. I could tell she was disconcerted by my sudden change from sobbing prey to nimble hunter. Her slight stumble left her weak, if only for a second. As I weaved my way round her, banner held aloft occasionally flicking her hide, I did a slight lunge forward, my maw still twisted into odd proportions in an attempt to startle her a little. It would be so much fun to wrong-foot this one, it was time to play the game. I had no intention of hurting her, not yet anyway.

I knew she was just biding her time, spitting her supposedly creepy lyrics at me, hoping I would return to the helpless sobbing sap she had found on the floor originally. She would be waiting a long time to make her move, giving me plenty of time to torment her. A notion I am sure was completely unknown to her.

Licking her lips as she spoke, in a slightly feline manner, she spoke of my heart and liver and spilling my guts. This was really getting me going, turning me on. My blood was pumping, my heart racing, bloodlust raging. This wench was such fun, it was a shame that it wasn’t going to last.

“Oh, Honey. You’re shit out of luck! My heart is a charred lump of charcoal, and my liver and entrails are as toxic as your speech. One mouthful and you and your cat would kick the bucket, out cold on the floor.” I brought myself to a halt here, just as I reached her dial. Staring into her crazed orbs, I let out my serpents hiss; “My circles are all the better to see all of you with, honey. To decide where my first delicious bite should be placed..” Ivories bared and snapping, I made a dummy lunge at her neck. I pulled up and laughed manically, waiting to see how she would respond.

" "
Fugue
372 words.
@[Histe]

&CROWS WILL FLEE THE SCENE,
AS IF TO REMIND ME
HOW LONG ITS BEEN SINCE I'VE SEEN A DOVE.

Deceased
H I S T E

If he thought that dummy lunges and snapping his teeth would be enough to scare Histe then the stallion was more of a pathetic fool than she had originally thought. And even if his lunges weren't dummy lunges and his teeth did snap down on her flesh he would be disappointed to find that the feeling of 'pain' or whatever semblance of it that she could actually feel would be naught. He would have to do a lot better than nips and bites to make her feel it and even then she would relish whatever feeling of pain he brought on to her body. All the way around he would be disappointed.

She didn't know fear. She and pain had only met a few times and their meetings had left feeling energized. Aroused, even.

A wicked grin curled the corners of her mouth as she began to think that the stallion would make a fun game. Maybe she should keep him alive for a little while, just to have someone to toy with. Someone to inflict the very pain that she had such trouble feeling upon. Her tail flicked from side to side as the thoughts worked in her mind. Maybe she could break his legs then drag his body off and hide him. She could leave him in her hiding spot, let him suffer, let him starve and watch the way starvation whittled away his body.

Everything he said fell on deaf ears as the mare continued to think and plot. Her heart had already begun to beat faster, adrenaline coursed through her veins and when she realized he was speaking her pale eyes snapped up and locked on his face, and the hunt had begun. Muscles rippled under her brindled and blood stained coat as they began to tense for a battle that may or may not occur, because she still felt that the stallion would be one to run away with his tail between his legs, pissing himself in his fear.

The giggles that he had been hearing from her died away and she cackled as she watched him continue his circling and when he lunged she set her weight in her haunches, forelegs lifting to curl slightly toward her chest, and then she launched herself at him. Her jaw were open, head tilted as she aimed to bite grab hold of his ear, and if she did she would wrench his head to the side to try and rip off his ear, if she could, and throw him off balance so he would hopefully hit the ground.

@[Arlo]
ooc:// i don't think i want this to be an actual battle. maybe one of a couple of scuffles that eventually lead up to a battle between them?
"."

have you seen blood in the moonlight?

Stephy
a r l o

O h my, this bitch certainly was remarkable. She had certainly captured my full attention. My juices were flowing, blood pumping and heart racing. Endorphins were racing round my blood stream, leaving me aroused and fully alert. I wanted this vixen, right now. She wasn’t a pretty face, to be sure, but her mind, oh her mind. Her workings clearly aligned with mine, it was just a shame that she clearly wanted my insides as a crown. It was now a question of how to get her to come around to my way of thinking.. I pondered this for a second, watching her as a grin twisted across her maw.

Though the grin twisted her dial into strange proportions, in my heightened state of feverishness it only served to make her more desirable. There was a fine line between the craving for her and the craving to rip her apart, to see how that pretty little mind of hers worked. I wanted to know what made her tick, but she clearly was in no mood to tell me. Oh the need for the taste for blood upon my lips, the very need to drink it down only got stronger as I grew more turned on. This was very quickly turning into a sorry state of affairs, for I was completely consumed by lust for her and lust for the taste of her life blood.

I was so befuddled that it came as a complete shock to me as my baby blues saw her flying at me, ivories bared, attempting to get a taste of my life force. She was aiming for my ear, with a crazed look in her eyes. I only just managed to dodge my dial out the way, her teeth grazed the very point of her target, though she slammed into me with some force, winding me a touch and knocking me slightly off balance. Oh it was glorious, this strange courtship, it was exactly what I needed. It was the most fun I had had in months.

I took a second to regain my breath and then proceeded to drawl at her; “Oh, honey. We can make this a blood bath if you wish; in fact there would be nothing I would like more.” My orbs flashed in glee as I continued; "But you have to at least be courteous enough to let me have a little taste of your delicious nectar too. You have to play fair..” Halfway through my sentence I flung myself at her rather voluptuous looking rump and attempted to take a chunk. This vixen was a slice of heaven in a hell full of idiots and cretins and I fully intended to make the most of her..

" "
Fugue
455 words.
@[Histe]
Sorry I am a bit rusty!

&CROWS WILL FLEE THE SCENE,
AS IF TO REMIND ME
HOW LONG ITS BEEN SINCE I'VE SEEN A DOVE.