the Rift

Bloodied Telegram

Catillatio Posts: 65
Banned atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon
You know, I kind of like big girls especially ones that don't talk much. Stop.
Righteous warriors irritate me, though. Stop. We're going to have to fix that. Stop.
Put that knife away dear, do you even know how to use it? Stop.
Tossed about and turned around, like the air you walk upon. Stop.
I want to tear you down. Stop.

Foothills- 0/2, Throat- 0/2, Basin- 0/4, Edge- 0/4
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia blocks herself:

She's very tall and she does not speak too much. Tends to keep to herself.
Knife away - has a horn
Tossed about and turned around - has been a part of multiple herds, lost her memories, you name it.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Catillatio Posts: 65
Banned atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon
"Ophelia is not who I seek."

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow
Apollo snorts. "You shan't be taking our faithful warrior." Artemis remains in the Foothills.

You know, I kind of like big girls especially ones that don't talk much. Stop. - Artemis is very big at 17hh, and doesn't talk much.
Righteous warriors irritate me, though. Stop. We're going to have to fix that. Stop. - It says in her bio that she fights for those who cannot fight for themselves.
Put that knife away dear, do you even know how to use it? Stop. - Unicorn reference
Tossed about and turned around, like the air you walk upon. Stop. - Color reference: Has white legs
I want to tear you down. Stop

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Feritas Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"Tell Artemis that she'd be wise to leave my son alone."

Artemis was sought.

You know, I kind of like big girls especially ones that don't talk much. Stop. -Appearance ref. She's 17hh with draft in her blood, so not only is she tall, but she's also thick and muscular looking. She also doesn't talk much.

Righteous warriors irritate me, though. Stop. We're going to have to fix that. Stop. - personality ref. It says in her personality that she is likely to fight for "good." Which I took to mean that she fights for just causes.

Put that knife away dear, do you even know how to use it? Stop. - Race ref. Artemis is a unicorn.

Tossed about and turned around, like the air you walk upon. Stop. - Herd ref. TOSSED about and turned around. - "Air you walk upon." You can't walk on air, but there are lands you can walk upon that belong to the name of air- wind. Wind Tossed, and how many lands do we know in Helovia who's name starts with Wind Tossed? ;]

I want to tear you down. Stop. - Fluff