the Rift

Nature's Darkness [OPEN]

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I had a dream I stood beneath an orange sky.</style>

Solace listened silently to each of the other stallion’s questions. He was silent for a brief moment as he himself thought up an answer to each of the questions. In all actuality, he knew little of the Foothills relations with other herds, but he believed that the worst relation they could have was with the World’s Edge, whom they invaded. Of course, that was in the days of the Grey, the mercenary days that are dead and gone. That unjust contract is what destroyed their herd, and completely damned the Grey, causing to fall into shambles. This was the reason why Solace had come out to this Threshold, to rebuild and renew what was dead.

“I do not blame you for wanting to know more.” He responded finally. “As far as I know, the Foothills relations with other herd, I believe we are neutral. Before the mercenary roots were left behind, we were completely neutral band that was intended to defend the defenseless.” He said, pausing to collect his thoughts to answer the next question. Is everyone as polite and calm as he is? To his knowledge, the rest of the Foothills were kind and welcoming. Of course, there were those that had far more fiery tempers, and those that were formed by the battlefield, unlike himself, but he liked to believe that nowadays the herd was relatively peaceful. “I cannot say everyone is calm or even polite, but, the core of those that led in the days of being a sell-sword have left the herd.” Part of him wanted to say abandoned, because in a sense that was what they did. But then again, what right did he have to speak ill of them? Solace had no knowledge as to what truly motivated them to leave the herd. Other than what Apollo had told them at that herd meeting, their hearts ‘weren’t in the Foothills.’

Solace watched the stallion, waiting for any more questions he may desire to throw at him. Hopefully he could manage to answer them all, he himself was unsure of what would be his limit. Afterall he hadn’t been in the Foothills a particularly long time. “If you have any more questions I am more than willing to answer them to the best of my ability.” He said, part of him expecting a barrage of questions.

Speak.

Image Credits

I just want to apologize, because when I wrote that post I was dense and hadn't realized the Grey had disbanded. Nowadays it is simply the Foothills. My most sincere apologies for misinforming you!

Messages In This Thread
Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Garnock - 09-22-2013, 02:55 PM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Essetia - 09-22-2013, 03:55 PM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Storm - 09-24-2013, 02:40 PM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Solace - 09-24-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Garnock - 09-26-2013, 12:59 PM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Storm - 10-01-2013, 01:25 PM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Solace - 10-01-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Garnock - 10-18-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Solace - 10-22-2013, 01:28 AM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Garnock - 10-23-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Solace - 10-24-2013, 12:16 AM