the Rift

Nature's Darkness [OPEN]

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I had a dream I stood beneath an orange sky.</style>

Solace listened as the other stallion spoke. He appreciated the stallion’s comment toward his honesty, it was something tried very to be. Where would a lie get him? Especially when it came to inviting others to his home. Giving them a false expectation wouldn’t just reflect on himself, but also on his herd. The idea of negatively reflecting upon everyone in his herd was even disgusting to think about, and it was also a humbling thought. When he came into the Threshold he was basically an ambassador for his herd. He wasn’t entirely sure why he had never thought of it in such a way.

“I speak only the truth for that is what everyone deserves to know,” He said back to the stallion. “I have no desire to build up false expectations of what lies within the Foothills.” There was no further need to elaborate his point in his opinion. Those simple words were enough to explain his motivation for the truth.

After his offer for more questions had been laid out, he was actually quite relieved about the fact Garnock had no further inquiries. It wasn’t the factor of whether or not he would be able to answer the question, it was more of the factor of how much speaking was required of him. Then he listened to the stallion’s suggestion. He nodded his head.

“If you would like I can take you to the Foothills and introduce you to our leaders.” He said with a slight nod of his head. Solace glanced about at the other mares, curious as to why neither of them had ended up attempting to recruit the other stallion. No reason to dwell upon it though, their silence had lost them a stallion that seemed to have a genuinely kind personality.
With a silent stare, Solace waited for the other stallion to give the cue whether he should turn and lead on toward the Foothills. His expression wasn’t impatient, but it was evident he was waiting on the other stallion’s response.

Speech.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Garnock - 09-22-2013, 02:55 PM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Essetia - 09-22-2013, 03:55 PM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Storm - 09-24-2013, 02:40 PM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Solace - 09-24-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Garnock - 09-26-2013, 12:59 PM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Storm - 10-01-2013, 01:25 PM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Solace - 10-01-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Garnock - 10-18-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Solace - 10-22-2013, 01:28 AM