the Rift

Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open]

Mesir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

</style>

My head snaps up suddenly as I hear hoof beats coming my way. I snort irritably. Company is not what I want right now. My solitude is my own choice, due to my faith in the one god everyone else unrightfully despised. The hoof beats become closer and I lift my head, a scowl clear on my face as I watch a silver grullo stallion approach, his silver eyes scanning over my in a way that felt deprecating. I stand to my tallest and look at him with accusatory ice in my eyes. He seems the type to mess around with an attractive mare like myself, but little does he know I am not a mare to be messed with. I flick my tail, my black mane bursting into flames, and crackling like a whip. I swish my fiery locks behind me and make sure to brush the ground with harmful intent, watching as the earth burns a darker color.

I look again at the stallion, with a more critical eye. He seems quite attractive, with large vulture wings that match his dark coat. Then again, I despise dark coats. Still, a bit of stringing and teasing sounds fun as I change my scowl to a playful smirk. I saunter up to him working around him in a circle, keeping my locks aflame. A bit of fear in another is always something to look forward to. I flick my tail up onto his flank, calming the vicious flames, trailing them teasingly along the icky dark coat. My, we are a contrast, with my alluring tawny coat and his dark silver and black appearance. No, this is not blasphemy to the Order, simply a bit of fun for a mare who is bored without people to tease. It is not like I think his dark locks lovely; they still disgust me. So unnatural, when I am so lovely, with my striking eyes and white ankh marking.

I finish my circle and come to a halt in front of him. I flick my tail once more, returning to the black mane and tail I sport, tossing my dark waves flirtatiously. I ever so slightly bat my eyes, inching my face a bit closer to his dark mask. “Mesir. That’s me. And you are?”

Messages In This Thread
Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Mesir - 08-05-2012, 07:07 PM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Levi - 08-06-2012, 08:37 AM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Mesir - 08-06-2012, 10:57 AM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Levi - 08-06-2012, 11:52 AM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Mesir - 08-06-2012, 11:11 PM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Levi - 08-07-2012, 08:00 AM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Mesir - 08-14-2012, 11:14 PM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Levi - 11-01-2012, 05:07 PM