the Rift

Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open]

Mesir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

</style>

I laugh at the stunned look on the stallion’s face, and laugh harder when he tries acting tough. He has nothing on me. I snort when he calls me a filly, using the oldest insult in the book to “hurt me”. What a fool he must think I am, and what a fool he is. I plot my words carefully, not at all wanting to waste my breath on this jackass of a stallion, who had not even the common courtesy to tell me his name. I sidle up next to him near the water, and step in, feeling the coolness flood over my hooves. I innocently drink for a bit, until I look up at him mischievously and turn spontaneously, water splashing up with intent to hit his form. I watch the droplets fall with a giddy feeling in my stomach at annoying another. I look up at him coyly, saying a single word, “Oops.” I shrug and walk all the way out of the water, the hot Tallsun instantly drying my tan pelt.

My blue eyes glitter with amusement at the dark stallion, thinking he was better than me. I am Mesir, for Sun God’s sake, a well-known Dragon’s Throat informant, also certified bitch. I am always ready to use my certification, as well as my degree in the language of sarcastic insults. I smirk. I am pretty fucking amazing, if I do say so myself. I laugh again at the petty stallion, who seems so irritated by the wonderfulness of me. “Oh, honey, please. You? I could do better.” I flounce around him in a mock childlike manner, showing him what a real filly was like.

Messages In This Thread
Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Mesir - 08-05-2012, 07:07 PM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Levi - 08-06-2012, 08:37 AM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Mesir - 08-06-2012, 10:57 AM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Levi - 08-06-2012, 11:52 AM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Mesir - 08-06-2012, 11:11 PM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Levi - 08-07-2012, 08:00 AM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Mesir - 08-14-2012, 11:14 PM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Levi - 11-01-2012, 05:07 PM