the Rift

Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
My silvery orbs catch her gaze. She thinks that she is better than me? Levi? First of all she needs to grow up. I am a stallion.. Um not happening. That dumb mule thinks she is fucking better than me!. He stepped forward towards her. With a friendly like tone he says "By the way, I'm Levi. And you think your better don't you? Just because you have magic? That makes you weaker because you aren't really using you physical strength to hurt your apponent. You are using magic." Rolling my eyes at her childish behavior, I trot up to her and say "First off, grow up you stupid mule." Then in a harsh tone I say "I didn't want to have to do any of this, trust me I didn't, but you leave me..." The handsome stallion rises off his back hooves.

He couldn't do it. The one time Levi couldn't fight. Him out of all horses. Slamming to the ground next to her he snorts pining his ears back snorting with anger. He lets out a whinny of defeat. Defeat from himself. What a loser. Then rasing his lips he goes and bites her on the neck trying to chase her away. " I know you could seriously hurt me, but like I said atleast I had a fair fight with no magic." Her beauty attracted him like no other. His gaze never left hers. What was he saying? He hated her he can't actually like someone? No, it couldn't happen... Can it?

Messages In This Thread
Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Mesir - 08-05-2012, 07:07 PM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Levi - 08-06-2012, 08:37 AM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Mesir - 08-06-2012, 10:57 AM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Levi - 08-06-2012, 11:52 AM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Mesir - 08-06-2012, 11:11 PM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Levi - 08-07-2012, 08:00 AM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Mesir - 08-14-2012, 11:14 PM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Levi - 11-01-2012, 05:07 PM