the Rift

Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open]

Mesir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

</style>
       I laugh at the stallion’s weakness, when he slams like a coward back to the ground. I figure it is the fact that I am a mare and he thinks I am intimidated by simple rearing. He was in for a surprise when he figured out that I am not a sissy filly. The way his eyes roamed my sand-colored coat disturbs me and I flip my mane, making it flame menacingly. This dark ass of a pegasus would not be courting me anytime, ever. I aim a splash of flame to at his ugly dark coat, hoping to burn him in the slightest.

The stallion is irritating the fuck out of me, so I wander off down the shore of the lake, swishing my tail attractively behind me. Though I am disgusted by this stallion, I enjoy a good flirt and intend for this to be one. I listen intently to hear the sound of hooves clomping clumsily after me, as I know I am lovely enough to follow. I never have doubted my level of attractiveness, and knew it never to fail me. This stallion was already falling and he would likely keep going, right into my trap. I smirk, loving this plan, not wanting to wait to see his heartbroken figure slump and glide sadly away from my own. I laugh at my own plans, ready to play my favorite game.

Messages In This Thread
Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Mesir - 08-05-2012, 07:07 PM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Levi - 08-06-2012, 08:37 AM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Mesir - 08-06-2012, 10:57 AM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Levi - 08-06-2012, 11:52 AM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Mesir - 08-06-2012, 11:11 PM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Levi - 08-07-2012, 08:00 AM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Mesir - 08-14-2012, 11:14 PM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Levi - 11-01-2012, 05:07 PM