the Rift

[PRIVATE] Butterfly Fly Away [Brisa]

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
Feritas was asleep, finally. I needed some peace and quiet for once in a lifetime. He was such a big handle, even if he was barely a day old, he was so feisty and hatred. I walked, not knowing where I was going just trying to stay up. I would go where my heart desired, for I knew it wouldn’t stray too far from the colt. But I had left him in the care of Harmony, so I knew he would be alright without me. Well, at least until he get hungry again and starts whining like the little baby he is. Anyways, I needed a break to think out my thoughts, and I deserved it entirely.

I rambled over the fact that I had confessed my love for Apollo and that he probably didn’t even give a shit about me. That mistake would cause me so much trouble. So much pain towards my gentle soul. And what if he turns his back and never looks at sorrowful face again? What if he sends an army of his warriors to rip me apart and let me suffer from my own pain, letting me die slowly? Or what if he kills me himself? Oh, so many what if’s! Such a kind soul would never do a thing, but I could doubt that too. After all, he did serve under Ktulu once upon a time.

And what would he think of me once he saw that I had a foal with a bad boy on a one-night-stand? Because I’m sure he won’t have his glad expression on his lips no more. He would chase me off and tell me never to even talk to him again, saying I was a disgrace towards the Chief. But it wasn’t me, it wasn’t me who had that night with that stallion, I don’t even know what he looks like, nor his name. It was some kind of bitch that possesses bodies to do her own dirty duties. And now I had to take care of her little evil colt. I didn’t deserve this, I didn’t deserve to be pointed at and blamed for everything someone else had done.

It wasn’t my fault.
- bg - table - image -

[In a forest just before you meet the beach. Trees alined everywhere.]
@[Brisa]
Don't fear of dying, take advantage of it.
- Feel free to do anything along the lines of attacking her, as long as it involves no killing. -

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

The pale coated fae heaved a sigh of relief as she finally was able to distance herself from the many members of the edge. Don't get her wrong, she was enjoying not being a outcast anymore but she needed time to think and to let her nerves settle. It took a lot of adjusting coming from a world where no one had ever spared her a kind word or a shred of dignity into this world where it seemed like the residents were not so bad. Despite their actions being kind and friendly it would take awhile before her nervous system would settle down to not go into a panic whenever a stallion came around. With the other mares in the harem she was now to the point where they did not bother her as much and she was finding it easier to speak with them, it was just the stallions that caused her grief.

Hopefully things would start to get better soon because it wasn't exactly good for her to be as wary of any males that tried to talk to her. In a way her mind just froze disabling her common sense and movement, she was ashamed to act this way but how could she make it go away. At night when she was able to catch a couple hours of sleep she was still plagued by the nightmares that continued to torment her. Maybe she was just beyond help or something, sighing in disappointment she started off a little ways from where the herd was. A couple minutes passed with complete silence before her eyes managed to focus on a mare up ahead of her. Who would be up wandering around now? Did she belong to the herd as well? It was impossible for her to recall everyone she had met these last couple days but she did remember possibly someone that looked like her at one point.

As she got closer to see the mare's body language it was clear that something was troubling her. The way she moved was almost forced and her head hung low in a way it reminded her of the way that she looked majority of the time, well up until recently. The mare's figure was rounded as if in foal but there was something off, maybe she had just given birth recently but then where was her baby? Images of her baby played at the corners of her mind, a constant reminder of the pain of losing her own baby. Yes it had been a miscarriage after about six months along but if that stallion hadn't found her, maybe just maybe it could have stood a chance. Calling gently to the mare she wanted to make sure that she was alright and maybe even for the company to keep her own emotions from surfacing again.

"Is everything alright? I'm sorry for intruding on you I just happened to notice you while out on my own walk. Please forgive my manners, my name is Brisa." She said softly when within reach of the mare. Coming to a halt a couple meters from the mare she stood awaiting an answer hoping that she wouldn't just brush her off and walk away. Lowering her head down her concerned eyes scanned over the fae before she dropped her gaze not wanting to be rude by staring. She really meant no harm, all she wanted to do was talk to her if she would allow it.

TAGS: @[Antheia]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: Thanks for starting the thread :)

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Deceased
Clo.
I could feel the ocean wind against my dark coat, and the sweet smell of the ocean. Over head the seagulls took flight, watching them through the holes in the tree tops. I smiled and glanced towards the moon, memories flying to my head of how I use to live in the World’s Edge. Oh how beautiful it was! I can’t even believe as of why I had ever left it. But I just did. I couldn’t control myself back then, but now I’m back, the regular me. I’m no longer that cold hearted monster that use to take its home inside of me, I’m back to my kind, gentle self. And I liked it this way.

I saw a mare approach, dipping in a beautiful white. She was very gorgeous, anyone could see that, even from a million miles off, they would be able to see her snowy cloak. I smiled and turned to look face to face to the mare. ”Yes, I must say everything is just fine and dandy on this magnificent night ma’am. I’m Antheia, but you can call me Theia if you would like? It’s much easier to say.” I said to the mare, followed by a slight nod in greetings. She was very gentle, I could tell from the way she spoke, with such a soft voice like her own.

Yet, the mare could not take the thoughts away, for they were still jumping around inside my head. The thoughts of Apollo, Feritas, and Harmony were still about. And they looked like they were planning to stay for a bit, maybe for a day or two until I got everything settled down in my life.
- bg - table - image -

No problem. c:
@[Brisa]
- Feel free to do anything along the lines of attacking her, as long as it involves no killing. -

Kind eyes turned upon her own as the two toned fae met her words. From afar her looks were quite impressive but up close you could see the specificity of it all together. White upon black decorated her features accenting her face, feet and withers unlike her own snowy white which covered her from head to hoof. It was a much more appealing range of colours if she did say so, her own pelt was rather boring and tended to draw too much attention for her liking. It was funny how everyone always tended to like what they did not have but grew to dislike their own possession.

Her voice was soft yet purposeful as the mare spoke in greeting and for introductory purposes. Antheia, she mused silently to herself quite liking the sound of it. It was not one of the common names that seemed to be popular but rather one that stood out so to say. Nonetheless it seemed to fit the mare quite nicely in her opinion. The non distinct note of the hidden truth seemed to play in the lyrics of the mare causing her to guess that she was not responding quite truthfully, but why would she. It was not as if she knew herself to confide in a complete stranger. She might have easily dismissed the faint note had she not been one to develop a knack for identifying it, she found herself commonly using it on many occasions to defer how she was really feeling.

Offering a smile in return she nodded gently in recognition of the speech of Theia. "It is nice to meet you Theia, I hope I am not intruding." Taking a second to glance around cautiously to ensure there was nothing of concern that had managed to sneak up on them, she again lowered her cranium trying to think of something to say that would not sound awkward. When meeting new people she wondered if one could ever learn to overcome the inherent awkward silences that tended to persist. After going so long without much interaction with others on a social basis she found it difficult to find things to speak of. "I have only recently been invited to live here in the edge so I am hoping to get to know some others. Would you care for some company on your walk, if not I understand." She managed to say softly with a little hesitation. Eventually her social skills might improve but it would take some time.

NOTES: None.

-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --

Deceased
Clo.
I looked at the snow white and smiled, taking in her scent carefully so I would remember her next time if I ever stumbled upon her again. Well, I hope I would she was rather pleasing to my taste of sight, a beautiful creature amongst most. I’m sure her and Harmony would be good friends if they ever met each other, because she was sure getting into me with her friendly ways. She was something to call a friend, someone to be able to trust.

”I hope I am not intruding.” What was there to intrude? I had no one to be around out here, for I was far from reach of others. She was the only one here to greet me, and I was rather happy with it. She was a kind soul, unlike the rest of the snobby creatures that called Helovia their own home and thought they could make anyone coward below themselves. Well, my thoughts were different, for I hated the fact that so much hatred was lingering around in the sky, it made Helovia look like a disaster. We needed more gentle hearts, most like Thor, the royal king I use to serve under before my accident struck dome. He was something that no one could underestimate, so kind and strong hearted. He was gorgeous, and he led a group of angels along side Mirage.

”No, no dear. I’m pleased that you have come to accompany me.” I smiled and dipped my dome towards her, in a welcoming gesture as I began to walk the line of trees, lanterns glowing on every other one. ”Ah, the World’s Edge, a land of angels. I’m positive you will make plenty of friends there darling, there are plenty of butterflies just waiting to be talked to. You’ll make true memories there.” I smiled and thought back to the days when I was within the Edge borders, oh those were the highlights of my life. All those brief moments I took patrolling the Threshold for new recruits and looking for intruders into the land of guardians, were all my precious memories, even if they were small. They would remain in my head through eternity.
- bg - table - image -

@[Brisa]

The kind lyrics passed over her delicate ears as a feeling of relief washed over her for not having disturbed her new friend. Accepting the invite the white fae fell into step beside her as she moved forward allowing herself a brief moment to take in the two toned mare's features. She had not met many unicorns so far in her lifetime but those she had met so far had seemed pretty decent and friendly. Her personality was not one that allowed herself to pass judgement easily upon others without a good reason such as was the way prior with stallions. Much of her life had been controlled by this fear but it was starting to feel good to be able to speak to others once more without the fear. Smiling to herself at her progress so far she couldn't help but remember the embarrassing state she had been in when she had arrived.

”Ah, the World’s Edge, a land of angels. I’m positive you will make plenty of friends there darling, there are plenty of butterflies just waiting to be talked to. You’ll make true memories there.” Antheia spoke as if the land was not a place she considered home, surely she had seen her around here before had she not? So many people had come and gone around her in these last couple of days it was hard to put a face to many of the names that had been thrown around unless she had spoken to them directly. This was the problem with being so overwhelmed with new information, only so much could fit into her brain at once.

"You speak as you do not call it your home as well, what do you mean? Have you moved to somewhere else?" She asked gently her curiosity getting the best of her. Glancing around as they walked her blue orbs took in the many different things that changed around them as they moved further from the main herdland area. Where were they going anyway? It didn't really matter so much to her but it would be nice to be able to put names to places eventually so she would know for future reference. The darkness had faded finally and the rays of sunshine opened up a whole new world to her, could she ever hope to know half the things?

NOTES: Sorry for the delay, I have been working some crazy hours which has not allowed me to get a chance to respond.