the Rift

[PRIVATE] Butterfly Fly Away [Brisa]

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
I could feel the ocean wind against my dark coat, and the sweet smell of the ocean. Over head the seagulls took flight, watching them through the holes in the tree tops. I smiled and glanced towards the moon, memories flying to my head of how I use to live in the World’s Edge. Oh how beautiful it was! I can’t even believe as of why I had ever left it. But I just did. I couldn’t control myself back then, but now I’m back, the regular me. I’m no longer that cold hearted monster that use to take its home inside of me, I’m back to my kind, gentle self. And I liked it this way.

I saw a mare approach, dipping in a beautiful white. She was very gorgeous, anyone could see that, even from a million miles off, they would be able to see her snowy cloak. I smiled and turned to look face to face to the mare. ”Yes, I must say everything is just fine and dandy on this magnificent night ma’am. I’m Antheia, but you can call me Theia if you would like? It’s much easier to say.” I said to the mare, followed by a slight nod in greetings. She was very gentle, I could tell from the way she spoke, with such a soft voice like her own.

Yet, the mare could not take the thoughts away, for they were still jumping around inside my head. The thoughts of Apollo, Feritas, and Harmony were still about. And they looked like they were planning to stay for a bit, maybe for a day or two until I got everything settled down in my life.
- bg - table - image -

No problem. c:
@[Brisa]
Don't fear of dying, take advantage of it.
- Feel free to do anything along the lines of attacking her, as long as it involves no killing. -

Messages In This Thread
Butterfly Fly Away [Brisa] - by Antheia - 09-22-2013, 08:31 PM
RE: Butterfly Fly Away [Brisa] - by Brisa - 09-22-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: Butterfly Fly Away [Brisa] - by Antheia - 09-23-2013, 06:45 AM
RE: Butterfly Fly Away [Brisa] - by Brisa - 09-24-2013, 04:05 AM
RE: Butterfly Fly Away [Brisa] - by Antheia - 09-26-2013, 06:27 AM
RE: Butterfly Fly Away [Brisa] - by Brisa - 10-01-2013, 02:02 AM