the Rift

[PRIVATE] Butterfly Fly Away [Brisa]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Kind eyes turned upon her own as the two toned fae met her words. From afar her looks were quite impressive but up close you could see the specificity of it all together. White upon black decorated her features accenting her face, feet and withers unlike her own snowy white which covered her from head to hoof. It was a much more appealing range of colours if she did say so, her own pelt was rather boring and tended to draw too much attention for her liking. It was funny how everyone always tended to like what they did not have but grew to dislike their own possession.

Her voice was soft yet purposeful as the mare spoke in greeting and for introductory purposes. Antheia, she mused silently to herself quite liking the sound of it. It was not one of the common names that seemed to be popular but rather one that stood out so to say. Nonetheless it seemed to fit the mare quite nicely in her opinion. The non distinct note of the hidden truth seemed to play in the lyrics of the mare causing her to guess that she was not responding quite truthfully, but why would she. It was not as if she knew herself to confide in a complete stranger. She might have easily dismissed the faint note had she not been one to develop a knack for identifying it, she found herself commonly using it on many occasions to defer how she was really feeling.

Offering a smile in return she nodded gently in recognition of the speech of Theia. "It is nice to meet you Theia, I hope I am not intruding." Taking a second to glance around cautiously to ensure there was nothing of concern that had managed to sneak up on them, she again lowered her cranium trying to think of something to say that would not sound awkward. When meeting new people she wondered if one could ever learn to overcome the inherent awkward silences that tended to persist. After going so long without much interaction with others on a social basis she found it difficult to find things to speak of. "I have only recently been invited to live here in the edge so I am hoping to get to know some others. Would you care for some company on your walk, if not I understand." She managed to say softly with a little hesitation. Eventually her social skills might improve but it would take some time.

TAGS: @[Antheia]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: None.

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Butterfly Fly Away [Brisa] - by Antheia - 09-22-2013, 08:31 PM
RE: Butterfly Fly Away [Brisa] - by Brisa - 09-22-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: Butterfly Fly Away [Brisa] - by Antheia - 09-23-2013, 06:45 AM
RE: Butterfly Fly Away [Brisa] - by Brisa - 09-24-2013, 04:05 AM
RE: Butterfly Fly Away [Brisa] - by Antheia - 09-26-2013, 06:27 AM
RE: Butterfly Fly Away [Brisa] - by Brisa - 10-01-2013, 02:02 AM