the Rift

[PRIVATE] Butterfly Fly Away [Brisa]

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
I looked at the snow white and smiled, taking in her scent carefully so I would remember her next time if I ever stumbled upon her again. Well, I hope I would she was rather pleasing to my taste of sight, a beautiful creature amongst most. I’m sure her and Harmony would be good friends if they ever met each other, because she was sure getting into me with her friendly ways. She was something to call a friend, someone to be able to trust.

”I hope I am not intruding.” What was there to intrude? I had no one to be around out here, for I was far from reach of others. She was the only one here to greet me, and I was rather happy with it. She was a kind soul, unlike the rest of the snobby creatures that called Helovia their own home and thought they could make anyone coward below themselves. Well, my thoughts were different, for I hated the fact that so much hatred was lingering around in the sky, it made Helovia look like a disaster. We needed more gentle hearts, most like Thor, the royal king I use to serve under before my accident struck dome. He was something that no one could underestimate, so kind and strong hearted. He was gorgeous, and he led a group of angels along side Mirage.

”No, no dear. I’m pleased that you have come to accompany me.” I smiled and dipped my dome towards her, in a welcoming gesture as I began to walk the line of trees, lanterns glowing on every other one. ”Ah, the World’s Edge, a land of angels. I’m positive you will make plenty of friends there darling, there are plenty of butterflies just waiting to be talked to. You’ll make true memories there.” I smiled and thought back to the days when I was within the Edge borders, oh those were the highlights of my life. All those brief moments I took patrolling the Threshold for new recruits and looking for intruders into the land of guardians, were all my precious memories, even if they were small. They would remain in my head through eternity.
- bg - table - image -

@[Brisa]
Don't fear of dying, take advantage of it.
- Feel free to do anything along the lines of attacking her, as long as it involves no killing. -

Messages In This Thread
Butterfly Fly Away [Brisa] - by Antheia - 09-22-2013, 08:31 PM
RE: Butterfly Fly Away [Brisa] - by Brisa - 09-22-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: Butterfly Fly Away [Brisa] - by Antheia - 09-23-2013, 06:45 AM
RE: Butterfly Fly Away [Brisa] - by Brisa - 09-24-2013, 04:05 AM
RE: Butterfly Fly Away [Brisa] - by Antheia - 09-26-2013, 06:27 AM
RE: Butterfly Fly Away [Brisa] - by Brisa - 10-01-2013, 02:02 AM