the Rift

[PRIVATE] A Thousand Years [Arrane]

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
Feritas was asleep, finally. I needed some peace and quiet for once in a lifetime. He was such a big handle, even if he was barely a day old, he was so feisty and hatred. I walked, not knowing where I was going just trying to stay up. I would go where my heart desired, for I knew it wouldn’t stray too far from the colt. But I had left him in the care of Harmony, so I knew he would be alright without me. Well, at least until he get hungry again and starts whining like the little baby he is. Anyways, I needed a break to think out my thoughts, and I deserved it entirely.

I rambled over the fact that I had confessed my love for Apollo and that he probably didn’t even give a shit about me. That mistake would cause me so much trouble. So much pain towards my gentle soul. And what if he turns his back and never looks at sorrowful face again? What if he sends an army of his warriors to rip me apart and let me suffer from my own pain, letting me die slowly? Or what if he kills me himself? Oh, so many what if’s! Such a kind soul would never do a thing, but I could doubt that too. After all, he did serve under Ktulu once upon a time.

And what would he think of me once he saw that I had a foal with a bad boy on a one-night-stand? Because I’m sure he won’t have his glad expression on his lips no more. He would chase me off and tell me never to even talk to him again, saying I was a disgrace towards the Chief. But it wasn’t me, it wasn’t me who had that night with that stallion, I don’t even know what he looks like, nor his name. It was some kind of bitch that possesses bodies to do her own dirty duties. And now I had to take care of her little evil colt. I didn’t deserve this, I didn’t deserve to be pointed at and blamed for everything someone else had done.

It wasn’t my fault.
- bg - table - image -

@[Arrane]
Don't fear of dying, take advantage of it.
- Feel free to do anything along the lines of attacking her, as long as it involves no killing. -

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
It was a terrible thing to fall in love and get your heart torn apart, wishing to find the love of your life once more, knowing that they were gone for good. Brisa was starting to leave that hole in my heart. There was something about her.. Probably her innocence, kindred spirit....her beauty..it was something that enchanted me, and made me want to become more than "just friends". The white fae willingly agreed with me to go explore the sea with me, to experience it just for a moment for the first time.

How I missed the crashing waves, the bright azure color of the endless stretch of water. But that was no more for me. After Brisa disappeared off the face of Helovia, I decided to join the Foothills. Hopefully I'm fully accepted, but for now, I still feel as though I am a wanderer, still adventuring through the magical land. The sun has finally risen after so many days not being present, and the frigid air of the Frostbreath steppe is no longer, for the clutches of Birdsong had sized the land, bringing life and happiness everywhere.

As I continued walking and pondering to myself, another moving body in the distance caught my eyes, looking as sullen as I did moments before. Blinking once with curiousity, and urging myself closer, I saw the lithe shape of a female. Her whole pelt was black except for her face and one spot on her back colored white. Happy to see someone else in these desolate lands, I trotted up, tossing my mane and plastering a friendly smile upon my maw. Brisa still circled fresh n my mind, but I shook it off. I had to move on.

"Hello Miss", my words were polite, yet my vocals were ever so strong. "I am Arrane", pausing momentarily, and then picking back up, "Who must you be?" I questioned wanting to know the beauty's name. Yes, I was a flirt but I surpressed to add the friendly wink at the sentence. Just let the mare speak first.

Deceased
Clo.
My clefts struggled for a good grip on the snow, but only to find more ice to slip on. I paused standing still, listening for any signs of life in the blizzard, nothing. I sighed and looked to the warm sun, letting it hit me with warm rays of heat. Smiling, I kept on, only to be called back by a white Arabian stud. Though I was fed up with stallions, I turned and gave him a slight dip to my dome as in greetings.

"Pleasure to meet you Arrane. You may call me Antheia, or short, Theia." I smiled and let a warm breath escape my nostrils, white fog rolling like a bunch of smoke from a forest fire. He was coated in white, making him hard to find in the blizzard, but with bright blue like his, I could spot him anywhere. They sparkled like a bright diamond, and made me want to drool over gorgeousness, but that probably wouldn't be the best idea, he might get scared and run away.

It had been awhile since I made any friends, I was always busy taking care of Feritas. The rascal was hard to feed, being such a picky one when it came to food, and he had this obsession, biting me. Even if he was only a day or two young, his bites were venomous, none the less. They hurt like hell, and he barely even had any teeth. But what surprised me, where did he even learn to use those things? I never bit anyone around him, heck I didn't even try to go after anyone, they never really tasted that great. Well, except for maybe Artemis, she was rather pleasing to my taste buds. Anyways, I just want to know where he learned such a habit, because I know certainly it was not from me.

[@[Arrane]]
- Feel free to do anything along the lines of attacking her, as long as it involves no killing. -

Hidden Account
Orinthia
Hearing joy call, the lady turned to look at me with a calmed face. Offering up a flirtatious smirk, I eyed her, it not in the hungry disgusting way other perverts eye the mares. It was almost disturbing how perverted they were. I wasn't one of them. In a way I was boyish and loved charming ladies. Ah, Brisa. The lovely white mare entered my mind once more, my constant hell and torture. Why did she leave? I didn't know if I was in love with her, but I knew I was falling fast.

"Such a lovely name, Theia", I cooed, rolling her name on my tongue, and my vocals were not sultry nor seductive. They were kind and praising, for she did have a lovely name, matching such a pretty face. My cyan orbs blinked once, and mist billowed out of my nostrils. "So, what brings you out on this cold day?" Questioning her, I stared at her once more.

Although she was alone in the frigid wilderness, she had a milk scent clinging to her body, as if she had a foal in the past. I was curious as to know if she still had the baby, but it wasn't in my power to go out and question every living being I met. I wasn't some child shooting questions everywhere. A chilling wind blew through, making my teeth slightly shatter.

My white-red mane flowed like a waving flag, finally setting on my bare shoulders. It would be nice to find some warmth nearby.

Deceased
Clo.
I looked away for a moment, my white cheeks turning a light pink from the stud complementing my name. Not most stallions did that to me, because I was not pretty enough. To them, I was just a plain mare with a horn in the center of my head that I didn't even deserve. That's what I was. I was nothing special of any kind, and so no one ever paid attention. All I ever wanted for someone to actually care for me, but I doubt that would ever happen. I would never be pretty enough for anyone, and I don't really deserve anyone. Maybe I don't need anyone, but I felt so alone. I was pitiful. Crying for someone to love me, begging on my knees in front of a stud. But I never really needed anyone. I had a foal now, and so I didn't need anyone. Feritas would carry on my legacy, and with Harmony, I knew I would be remembered. I didn't have to worry.

I traveled back to the white stud in front of me, forgetting about our conversation. "T-thank you." I shuttered, getting chilly from the cold winds. My winter coat had fallen, and with it no longer attached to my body, I was freezing. I listened to his next question and cocked my head towards the left. "I-- don't really know." It was true. I didn't know why I had came out here, maybe to relieve my problems? But if it was, it was not working, because all of them were screaming in the back of my head. They never seemed to fade away, my problems. But, I had to ignore them. And so this was how I would, making new friends.

Hidden Account
Orinthia
The female's face seemed to flush slightly with a pink glow. She seemed to be...content for the first time in a long time. I had never seen her before, but it was as if I had an intuition, like she had been grieving or in a foul mood for a long time. Looking into her eyes again, I can tell there is something troubling her, and I wish to reach out and comfort her. I am young, but war had brought on many years I had not yet lived through. Despite my boyish appearance and an arrogant/flirtatious stance, I am kind and sympathetic. Not every good looking strong male is an ignorant jerk.

"Anytime," blinking his eyes in gratitude he gave her a nod. She seemed to shiver, and I have to admit it's REALLY cold out here. Like I said to countless horses, I can't stand cold weather. "Hm", I murmured flicking my ear. "I really don't know what brought me out here either", with a chuckle, I moved closer to Antheia, but I don't brush up against her. I have to respect mare's spaces, and I don't want her to think I'm a rapist. "It's pretty cold out here. We should go and find some shelter from the wind" I said again, shifting my eyes and walking away. "Follow me if you want", I smiled at her, hoping she'd follow.

I actually wanted to talk to her about what was bothering her so badly. I don't expect Antheia to trust a stallion she just met.