the Rift

[PRIVATE] A Thousand Years [Arrane]

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
I looked away for a moment, my white cheeks turning a light pink from the stud complementing my name. Not most stallions did that to me, because I was not pretty enough. To them, I was just a plain mare with a horn in the center of my head that I didn't even deserve. That's what I was. I was nothing special of any kind, and so no one ever paid attention. All I ever wanted for someone to actually care for me, but I doubt that would ever happen. I would never be pretty enough for anyone, and I don't really deserve anyone. Maybe I don't need anyone, but I felt so alone. I was pitiful. Crying for someone to love me, begging on my knees in front of a stud. But I never really needed anyone. I had a foal now, and so I didn't need anyone. Feritas would carry on my legacy, and with Harmony, I knew I would be remembered. I didn't have to worry.

I traveled back to the white stud in front of me, forgetting about our conversation. "T-thank you." I shuttered, getting chilly from the cold winds. My winter coat had fallen, and with it no longer attached to my body, I was freezing. I listened to his next question and cocked my head towards the left. "I-- don't really know." It was true. I didn't know why I had came out here, maybe to relieve my problems? But if it was, it was not working, because all of them were screaming in the back of my head. They never seemed to fade away, my problems. But, I had to ignore them. And so this was how I would, making new friends.
Don't fear of dying, take advantage of it.
- Feel free to do anything along the lines of attacking her, as long as it involves no killing. -

Messages In This Thread
A Thousand Years [Arrane] - by Antheia - 09-22-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: A Thousand Years [Arrane] - by Arrane - 09-23-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: A Thousand Years [Arrane] - by Antheia - 09-25-2013, 09:39 PM
RE: A Thousand Years [Arrane] - by Arrane - 09-27-2013, 02:49 PM
RE: A Thousand Years [Arrane] - by Antheia - 10-06-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: A Thousand Years [Arrane] - by Arrane - 10-17-2013, 09:35 AM