the Rift

[OPEN] heaven knows i've tried

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Dröm
She is called to, her name shouted into the air. At first, goldy has no idea who could be calling her. It couldn't be Midas or anyone else. Then she remembers the day from the Threshold, when the lovely snowflake girl had picked her up and brought her here-- brought her home. Without hesitance, Dröm quickly begins to move to the voice, and upon reaching the snowflake mare, she has already learnt that Elsa wants to do something with her. Dröm wonders what something fun could be. She never thought of Elsa as a party girl, but first impressions do not tell the whole story. "Elsa!" She says her name happily and moves to brush her muzzle against Elsa's. It's a friendly gesture that Dröm has used many times to greet horses. "What kind of fun?" She says playfully, already preparing to bolt off if she says tag, or something like that.

Dröm has recently become very fond of her home. The other night, she even got to help protect the herd! It was a good sign that Midas trusted her enough to save the herd. Or was he scared she wouldn't last if she was needed to fight the moss? Oh, it didn't matter to her! She was merely glad that someone trusted her enough to do something. It makes her feel even better that a friend is calling out to her. Elsa is certainly a friend now. There is no way to deny it. Soon, (hopefully) they'll be sharing secrets and giggles like real friends do! Dröm loves the feeling of a friend. She had one once, but her father murdered the friend. Mezzy was her name. Just the thought of the depressed little girl being murdered made her shudder. No matter how hard she tried to get that memory out of her mind, it was impossible. Her memory was much too good to forget her horrible past. All her siblings, dead. But, of course, the couple that managed to live-- to thrive.

Some could say Dröm is thriving. In her mind, there is no doubt. She is happy here. She can be relaxed, knowing she won't become queen of some morbidly horrible herd. She is relaxed knowing she wont have to take down other herds, empires, to be the best. It's nice knowing she has friends like Elsa that don't care if she's some noble queen or not. It's nice just being a Genetrix I.

"words"
x - x
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
heaven knows i've tried - by Elsa - 08-08-2014, 07:30 PM
RE: heaven knows i've tried - by Dröm - 08-08-2014, 08:12 PM
RE: heaven knows i've tried - by Dröm - 08-09-2014, 03:43 PM
RE: heaven knows i've tried - by Elsa - 08-09-2014, 02:47 PM
RE: heaven knows i've tried - by Elsa - 08-23-2014, 03:10 PM