the Rift

[OPEN] heaven knows i've tried

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Calling out someones name while standing in the middle of a field is in fact, weirder than it looks. Only a few moments after she had called out, she began to feel extremely self-conscious. There were probably others judging, and, if worse came to worse... what is Drom never showed? Well, worse things could happen, but she wasn't exactly fond of being left behind.

So, she waits impatiently for the chestnut mare. She seemed cute enough and- oh look! There she is! Elsa squeals gleefully as she trots to meet Drom halfway. She quickly asks about this fun, and Elsa begins to laugh. It wasn't a mean laugh, but it wasn't a "friendly" laugh. It was more like a loving "frenemy" laugh. She narrowed her eyes and took off. "Good luck finding me!" She called back, looking over her shoulder with a wink.

So Elsa takes off in a rush, eating up the ground in front of her. She heads from the Falls meadows towards the east, the pathway to the cells. If there is one place she knows like the front of her hoof, it's the setup of the cells. So she heads that way, past the pines lining the meadow, and towards the rock pile leftover from the cells. She curls up behind it, lowering herself to the ground, hoping Drom comes. Otherwise... well... it would be another unfortunately awkward situation, especially if someone like Midas was to stumble upon her lying amongst the rubble. That would be quite the story to tell someday...

She sits quietly, hoping to be as still as possible. She is almost even lulled to sleep by the gentle lapping of the waves on the nearby pond. It hits the rocks in the same, gentle motion. It's quite calming, except for the fact that she was hiding for someone! She had always been the queen at this game when she was little, and Elsa didn't intend on giving up her hidey-title so easily.

"Talking"
@[Dröm]
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
heaven knows i've tried - by Elsa - 08-08-2014, 07:30 PM
RE: heaven knows i've tried - by Dröm - 08-08-2014, 08:12 PM
RE: heaven knows i've tried - by Dröm - 08-09-2014, 03:43 PM
RE: heaven knows i've tried - by Elsa - 08-09-2014, 02:47 PM
RE: heaven knows i've tried - by Elsa - 08-23-2014, 03:10 PM