the Rift

[OPEN] Calling Joseph Lister, Come In

Desperado Posts: 30
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 5 :: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Foxy
SHOT A MAN IN RENO JUST TO WATCH HIM DIE.</style>

Fuzzy, dark ears seemed to be permanently glued to my scalp as long limbs carried my normally lean frame across the lands of Helovia. Something about Frostfall and the constant chill rubbed me the wrong way, even though my already thick coat grew a third layer, the heavy dark hair that traveled down my spine grew even longer and even thicker making the snarls and tangles that normally adorned it seem as if they had multiplied by three overnight. A sharp snort blew from my paper thin nostrils while I mumbled under my breath about how I should have just stayed in the self-inflicted isolation for just a few more months until they days grew longer and the nights grew so much shorter. The feeling of the sun's rays, un-chilled by brisk winds, was something craved like a pregnant woman craved hot wings and chocolate in the middle of the night.
But for now, the bony embrace of Lady Winter would be the one to hold the inhabitants of Helovia until the happy, skipping Dame of Spring came to the rescue. A shiver passed through my frame while I forced myself to continue moving, enjoying the little bit of warmth being made by my body's movement. Long black dreads slapped against my scarred hips as my direction shifted ever so slightly, long limbs carrying me closer to the stony bridge that would bring me to the shrines that I had yet to visit.
Of course, I didn't really see it necessary to visit the shrines of heavenly creatures who had thus far, done nothing to make my life any more livable than it already was. Ears pulled back a little further as I fought against the cold wind that was fighting it's way through my thick winter coat, the sound of the waves crashing on the sides of the rock bridge muffled through the thick hair that grew along my long neck and the insides of my ears. Ebony splashed limbs stretched out a bit, changing the easy trot into a ground eating canter as the wind picked up ever so slightly, urging me forwards to what I hoped would have some kind of coverage against the harsh hand of winter.
Slowing as I reached what I figured was the main portion of the island, dark ears pulled ever so slightly away from the tangled dreads as emerald gems traveled the horizon, settling upon each broken shrine individually, wondering what the story behind their destruction was but amazed by the beauty the ruined stones still carried. Ears slowly made their way forward as a soft music slowly drifted over the sound of the crashing waves, emeralds drifted away from the shrines that had taken them captive in order to search for the source of the beautiful, if not odd music. A black and white form, looking out to sea, with a blue dragon flitting about above her seemed to be the disturbance of the natural noise. A welcomed disturbance in the dull, lonely life I seemed to be leading at this time, luckily the mare was easy on the eyes, even though at this point I didn't care if my company was the wicked witch of the west as long as we could carry on a conversation for a few moments. Snorting softly I took a few tenative steps closer to the mare and her bonded before allowing words to break the silence between us. "'Ello ma'am." Words laced heavily with an accent, that seemed quite foreign to those who were natives of these lands, tumbled from charcoal lined velvets onto the rocky ground on which we both stood.

"Speech."
Tag;; @[]
Words;; 611
OOC;; Sorry he's such a grumpy brat right now. He hates winter.

Image Credits
 HP: 63
Desperado,
why don't you come to your senses,
you've been out riding fences,
for so long now.

Messages In This Thread
Calling Joseph Lister, Come In - by Kahlua - 10-26-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Calling Joseph Lister, Come In - by Desperado - 10-29-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: Calling Joseph Lister, Come In - by Kahlua - 11-09-2014, 11:29 PM
RE: Calling Joseph Lister, Come In - by Tandavi - 11-10-2014, 10:27 PM
RE: Calling Joseph Lister, Come In - by Kahlua - 12-25-2014, 12:56 AM