[OPEN] Strings of friendship stretched too far
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken
text goes here

Ophelia stood as tall as she could given that a large bite mark sat on her spine, bruising the area. The burning in her eyes was not directed and the flame-tipped stallion, but rather at the general atmosphere - as if she could scowl the very air around then into obedience. She watched as he landed, knowing that someone would find her standing there eventually. The time of day didn't even matter. She guessed it was somewhere in the evening, but who actually gave a fuck right now?

The pale princess looked up to see the snake in his antlers and heard Tinek grumble in her head. With a sweeping motion, the silver dragon curled around and landed on the sand next to Ophelia, wary of the injury to her back. He did not want to put pressure on her already damaged spine. She was grateful. Once upon a time, he had been able to rest between her ears but no longer. He was truly a massive beast now. She acknowledged his greeting by flashing her strange, two toned eyes to meet his, aware that he must be quite upset.

His amusement somewhat helped her mood, and she snorted in humor, taking a deep breath and wincing at the expansion of her burned flesh. Ah, so Tandavi was the new Sultana then? Interesting... She frowned, thinking that the slight would be even worse had anyone known.

"I came here to apologize," she said, eye contact not wavering when she spoke. "We made a truce but much has happened since my promise. A threat was made against me, and I answered her with a challenge. Ophelia frowned. She took another breath. "You should know that there is a mare, a foul mare, named Confutatis the World Eater, and her insanity knows no boundaries. She is weighed by children sired by my half-sibling, Tyradon. Be watchful. Thusfar their quarrels have only been with the Aurora Basin. She stole twins."

Anger flashed in her eyes, punctuated by the short way she said 'twins'. Children were to be protected. She may be a terrible parent herself, but she cared nonetheless. "She is dark in color with yellow eyes and a white marking on her face in the shape of a skull. A foul smell comes from her mouth and she dribbles spit. Not easy to miss..." What happened to Sohalia then? "If the Academy is no more, I can still help educate yours about magic, the gods and history," she offered, trying to be kind. He deserved it, given his patience.

"And no, I will give no orders against the Dragon's Throat." What reason did they have to go against a herd so similar to theirs anyway? The pegasus only wanted peace to live among their kind as well.

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strings of friendship stretched too far - by Ophelia - 01-02-2015, 06:22 PM