[OPEN] Strings of friendship stretched too far
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken
text goes here

Ophelia raised a brow when he laughed about Confutatis, but that question was answered quickly enough. She snorted, shaking her head and letting out a heavy breath. Her soul was till glowering, still angry, but she was glad, at least, that someone else had experienced the arrogance followed by an immediate and swift fall. "I will never understand that arrogance," she said with a hot laugh. "She was pregnant and tried to take me from my home. I had to attack her to get her to back off. Madness and stupidity stand side by side..." she trailed, musing.

She was glad for his thanks and then raised a brow again as he mentioned the plans for his land. Well... that was interesting. Now at least this trip was worth the knowledge. Amusing how they were worried about those wandering in, and she supposed this was just another way that they made their herd more easily accessible to just the wings ones. In actuality it was clever, and it did not offend Ophelia in the slightest. If they wanted to live with their kind, she could respect their desires. The bridge was a nice tough, though.

"Clever," she complimented. "We have the metal sentinels, but I suppose the Basin already just has the narrow entrance." Ophelia smiled, the expression strange and almost sphynx-like on her face. As her eyes swept over the vast nothingness that was their entryway, she figured that a little ocean water would break up the landscape in a pleasing way. "I am sure the weather will adjust in response too, with the ocean waters rising up where we stand."

Then, she asked about the Academy and was surprised to hear that Gaucho had a son. Well, not surprised, really. The fact that he had a son was interesting. Would Sohalia ever come back from this trip? Or would she wind up as one of the many bodies littering Helovia? Ophelia wasn't sure, but she would let him have his hope. "If Tandavi needs another teach, have her let me know," she replied. The pale princess was not old, but she had been here a very long time.

Ophelia nodded. "I am sure our Engineer will appreciate the metal," she replied. "I must go north now, but I am glad we are still on good terms. If any of my herd decides to go against you and yours... have them," she said with a hard smile, one that hinted at violence. She was done protecting those who could not protect themselves. Personal responsibility had to be a part of the every day routine.

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strings of friendship stretched too far - by Ophelia - 01-04-2015, 07:14 PM