the Rift

[OPEN] Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This

Kvothe Posts: 62
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 6 || Frostfall
Elodin :: Dik-Dik :: None Tribs

K V O T H E

“I walk a Path few may follow. I walk the Path of the Observer, of the Writer, of the Teller.
I walk the path of the Bard.”

Her words about her homeland are saddening, and i step forward, breaking all courtesies to press my muzzle to her flank. "Rei, if they believe a beautiful mare such as yourself is lesser than one who is plainly colored, then they are fools." I pull back, a frown crossing my face. "You cannot, even with all the knowledge in the world, change the minds of those who are not willing to change." It is a sad, hard truth, one i have learned well. "The best one can do is hope to seep words of doubt, and pray it is enough to bring about change."

But the topic changes, and i am glad she flutters from topic to topic as a butterfly from flower to flower. Her energy is enjoyable, and at her words i laugh. "Maybe i shall compose a tale of the valiant Lady Rei who traveled the world spreading her wisdom, beloved by all." Oh, but that is not the best part of this conversation.

I get to watch as my innuendo registers on her face. Oh, her look! Priceless! It sends me into a fit of laughter, leaning against the icy wall of the Arch to keep on my feet. However, it is her offer of regular meetings that stills my laughter, and i straighten. "That lightens my heart much, Rei. Whenever you wish to hear a tale, i am always willing to share. Problem will be finding me." I can practically feel my eyes sparkling, dancing with mischief. "For i am like the wind; ever changing, never at rest, ever flowing. There one day, gone the next."

I look out the cave entrance, to the sun that begins it's descent into the sky, pregnant with the promise of night. "For now, i think i shall settle in to sleep. Would you care to join me? I could tell you a story, and mayhap you can dream of it, and be the hero yourself." I offer, moving towards the entrance, pausing there to await her answer.

"Kvothe's speech."
Kvothe's thoughts.
"Elodin's speech."

Word Count:000 Tags:000

Please tag Kvothe in all posts.
Any force is allowed against Kvo short of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This - by Kvothe - 12-11-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This - by Rei - 12-12-2014, 12:17 AM
RE: Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This - by Rei - 12-12-2014, 09:26 PM
RE: Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This - by Kvothe - 12-12-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This - by Rei - 12-13-2014, 12:12 AM
RE: Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This - by Kvothe - 12-14-2014, 06:49 PM
RE: Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This - by Kvothe - 01-09-2015, 12:39 AM