the Rift

Welcome to Wonderland

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

A flash of red and black walked through the brightly lit forest. He wanted to go back to someplace similar, some place warmer. He knew he couldn’t travel to World’s Edge, since the Qian where still there. So he went to the first place that he remembered: The Threshold. He wondered and wondered, feeling the sun against his skin, ignoring the light. He felt peace, and for once, happy. He didn’t know why, but he just suddenly was, and he couldn’t help but smile. He suddenly heard singing. He couldn’t make out the words, but they were happy sounds, so he knew the horse must not be dangerous. Then he heard voices, and he started to get closer he could make it out. One voice was similar to the singing, and another was deeper, darker sound. They both sounded male to him. When he walked through some shorter trees and shrubs, he saw who was talking. One was a tall, large dark unicorn that he recognized. He was from Edge and was now in the outcast group with him as well. His name was Lucius. The other was new to him. He looked very strange, and he was very bright against the green background. He was pink with purple stripes, had bright yellow eyes. He was the size of a pony, and he had a little horn protruding out of his head. The most interesting thing about the pony to him was the smile on his face. It took up all of his face, and it made his look slightly insane. He didn’t unnerve Valentine, because things that were interesting to him did not fear him. He heard Lucius offer him to join Edge, and he agreed.
“Hello little one,” he said, standing beside Lucius. “I am from the same group as him, and I think it would be best if you join us.” He took a step closer to him. “Say, what is you name, and more importantly, where do you come from?”

(Thought I would join the conversation :D )

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to Wonderland - by Chester - 10-12-2012, 02:15 AM
RE: Welcome to Wonderland - by Lucius - 10-12-2012, 08:39 AM
RE: Welcome to Wonderland - by Chester - 10-12-2012, 05:23 PM
RE: Welcome to Wonderland - by Lucius - 10-14-2012, 05:00 PM
RE: Welcome to Wonderland - by Valentine - 10-14-2012, 09:29 PM
RE: Welcome to Wonderland - by Chester - 10-14-2012, 09:59 PM
RE: Welcome to Wonderland - by Lucius - 10-17-2012, 06:54 AM
RE: Welcome to Wonderland - by Chester - 10-17-2012, 06:08 PM
RE: Welcome to Wonderland - by Valentine - 10-18-2012, 03:52 AM
RE: Welcome to Wonderland - by Chester - 10-18-2012, 09:46 PM