the Rift

Wolves in Sheep's Clothing [Rumplestiltskin]

Rumplestiltskin Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Oh&Baby, even fairytales will be jealous..

I could see from the relaxed, leisurely stance of the one before me that he no longer saw me as any kind of threat. As far I was concerned, this was a foolish move, never underestimate the one standing before you. They could always surprise you, no matter who they were. I for one certainly wasn’t going to let my guard down around this demon. For that is what he was, no mistake.

There was a flash of disappointment through the others orbs as he came to the conclusion I did not savour the fight as he clearly did. Now, now deary. Plenty of time for all that. In turn, I’m sure my pools flashed with that of venom. I coolly held the demons stare as he looked at me from underneath pearly lashes that were nearly feminine. I knew what he was after, and I hadn't yet decided whether to give it to him or not. I had to be sure he was worth bloodshed and aggro. So far he was giving me all the right signs.

This encounter was clearly cathartic for me, for already I hadn't thought of that harlot since it had begun. For that I was strangely grateful. I could almost feel the blood surging more powerfully, like a release from what had seemed like an eternal state of mourning from what was supposedly a lost love. My heart was pumping and racing, I felt more alive than I had since I had left the treasure pelted jezebel behind. I felt the urge of the fight return and cause my brain to spark and fizzle. The need for blood was sudden, and I struggled to quash it and remain composed.

Once I had regained what little composure I had, I noticed the plumes of breath emanating from the other, showing his harsher breath. He was clearly preparing for something I wasn’t entirely decided upon yet. Don’t waste your energy or your breath yet, pal.
I blinked out of my blood crazed reverie as lyrics started to drop from his wintery velvets, words as cold as the frost that covered the ground. The demons voice was what one would expect, deep, rich loud baritones dripped through the air. I snorted as I registered his sarcasm that nearly made its way over into contempt that was backed up by the twisted grin that had crept onto his demonic, blood thirsty maw.

This contempt seemed to push me right back over the edge. The rage consumed by body, almost causing me to gasp as it took a grip. The ghouls and ghosts of the past swirled and wreaked havoc with my already unstable, grieving cranium, cackling and mocking as they went. An almost serpent like look flashed through my orbs, giving them an eerie greenish glow, fleeting as it was. It was like the ghouls had completely rendered my power of decision useless, and were using me merely as a puppet.

They brought my fore pillars upwards from the ground, pawing through the frost bitten air. My ivories bared and grinding, orbs flashing dangerously. They brought me back down, snorting in fury, auds completely flatted against my dial.

They chose the lyrics;

”I am merely passing through these parts. I would watch your tone, if I were you demon. Being a vagabond, it’s not like anyone would be coming look for you, if something were to happen..”

I bobbed my cranium to show I finished talking, ivories still gnashing and grinding, harks flicking to and fro, orbs darting, waiting for his next move, fully prepared..

Tagged: Rumplestiltskin&Eligor Notes: heheh xD Credit: Manip: Loopie2008, Table: Stephy

Messages In This Thread
Wolves in Sheep's Clothing [Rumplestiltskin] - by Eligor - 10-14-2012, 09:41 AM
RE: Wolves in Sheep's Clothing [Rumplestiltskin] - by Rumplestiltskin - 10-14-2012, 10:19 AM
RE: Wolves in Sheep's Clothing [Rumplestiltskin] - by Eligor - 10-14-2012, 11:03 AM
RE: Wolves in Sheep's Clothing [Rumplestiltskin] - by Rumplestiltskin - 10-14-2012, 05:16 PM
RE: Wolves in Sheep's Clothing [Rumplestiltskin] - by Eligor - 10-16-2012, 04:23 PM
RE: Wolves in Sheep's Clothing [Rumplestiltskin] - by Rumplestiltskin - 10-18-2012, 11:47 AM