the Rift

[OPEN] three : stars seeing red

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
Cirrus the WindDancer
It was dark. And cold. Stars glittered in the trees above, but they also glittered below. Upon her hide the cloudmare had become a starmare, a walking constellation, a talking nebula. A soft glow rolled from her hide, the glow of starshine, silver beneath the naked branches of the Deep Forest, soft and simultaneously sharply defined against the midnight blanket that was otherwise strewn everywhere. The starmare wandered, as she was so prone to doing recently, wandering so that her thoughts could not keep up with her actions. For if she thought too much about it, if she allowed herself to become too involved, too depressed… she would never complete the tasks given to her.

Bitterness curled her lips into a snarl-like smile, her nostrils twisting with distaste. Nothing would ever make this all right.

So why am I still doing it?
Why do I bother, why not just stop, a carry on with my life?
Why do I need to kill in order to heal?

Was it mercy killing at all, if she gained something at the end of the road? Just because she preyed upon the suffering, the result was always the same.

Thoughts flickered to when Sitka would hunt. Did he not hunt to gain something? To live? Ah, but that was necessary - if he did not eat, he would die. If Cirrus did not kill, would she not keep on living, as she always had? Broken, soulless, numb?

Would the killing somehow help her mend the gaping hole within her?
Was the Earth God giving her that chance? To heal the abyss left behind when Sitka left her?

No, she knew, and yet still, she wandered.

For @[Phaedraa] to NPC in C:
& open for any!

eagle-cry-designs | larfsalot
on deviantart
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    three : stars seeing red - by Cirrus - 06-07-2015, 11:43 PM
    RE: three : stars seeing red - by NPC - 06-08-2015, 02:17 AM
    RE: three : stars seeing red - by Cirrus - 06-08-2015, 02:48 AM
    RE: three : stars seeing red - by Cirrus - 06-08-2015, 03:29 AM
    RE: three : stars seeing red - by Cirrus - 06-09-2015, 05:16 AM
    RE: three : stars seeing red - by NPC - 06-08-2015, 03:01 AM
    RE: three : stars seeing red - by NPC - 06-08-2015, 06:14 AM