the Rift

[OPEN] three : stars seeing red

NPC Posts: 298
User-based Random Event
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

Decay
Dissolve and Decay....

Decay forced herself to lift her head as she felt a nudge, the sound of her coughing having drowned out any sound the other mare may have made. She tried to hold her breath to stop the wracking of her chest and it worked. She staggered up and dragged herself to the pool before throwing herself to her knees. She would have been knee-high in the water had she been standing but the pool hit her withers at this position. She lowered her head to the water and tried to drink, she got one swallow before her body rebelled and she aspirated on the water. Caye could feel the cool liquid slide down her throat and then a sharp pain as it flowed into her airway. She choked on it, spitting out water and blood and closed her eyes. She lowered her head enough so that her chin touched the water and exhaled, the still water rippling out with the motion. She had not forgotten the other female, although she had barely acknowledged her at first, she suddenly remembered and forced her tired body to find the other. She said nothing but stared at her, losing focus periodically but she always managed to bring her gaze back to the mare that had so urged her to the water. She knew she was dying, she didn’t want to die, she didn’t know what she wanted – really only for the pain to end.

[ooc] No problem. Decay was a character of mine when I was like 12 or 13 and I thought it would be fun to use her for this. I am helping my friend move and wont be back online until day after tomorrow so do what you want with her. I'll probably put up a final post when I get back :)

Messages In This Thread
three : stars seeing red - by Cirrus - 06-07-2015, 11:43 PM
RE: three : stars seeing red - by NPC - 06-08-2015, 02:17 AM
RE: three : stars seeing red - by Cirrus - 06-08-2015, 02:48 AM
RE: three : stars seeing red - by Cirrus - 06-08-2015, 03:29 AM
RE: three : stars seeing red - by Cirrus - 06-09-2015, 05:16 AM
RE: three : stars seeing red - by NPC - 06-08-2015, 03:01 AM
RE: three : stars seeing red - by NPC - 06-08-2015, 06:14 AM