the Rift

[OPEN] three : stars seeing red

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
Cirrus the WindDancer
It was painful to watch, but Cirrus was sure it must be even worse to be living through it, as the mare was. Sad, cerulean orbs watched over the mare as she quaked and shuddered with the breaths, the sickness, the decay that riddled her body. Perhaps she should have been worried that whatever ailed the mare was contagious (certainly she wouldn't be drinking from this waterhole herself for a long time), but right now, it didn't matter. It didn't matter if Cirrus suffered alongside this mare, because at least then Cirrus wouldn't feel so damn bad for doing what she had to do next.

As the chestnut's eyes found her own, Cirrus held her gaze. She clung to it stubbornly, never letting it go, even when the mare wavered in consciousness, or coughed and spluttered as already the water found its way into her lungs. This is wrong, she cried to herself, why me? she asked, but she knew the answer had something to do with the gaping chasm within her soul, the broken bond that was her fault - this was surely just punishment for everything she had done in her life, wasn't it?

But why would the Earth God seek to punish her? Why would he do this to her, offer her his gift if only to torture her in the process?
End the suffering, she thought, as she watched the mare heave a breath that was mostly water.

"I'm sorry," her voice whispered, a breeze against the mare's ears. Cirrus hated it, loathed it, but still she did as she was bid - with a strong foreleg she leaned down on the weak mare's nape, and submerged the head that would likely thrash. With her other foreleg, she made to strike a blow against the mare's skull, to better speed along the process.

Cirrus bathed in blood and water tonight.

For @[Phaedraa]
I hope this is all right ;.; Cirrus just needs to take a token from her corpse, so she'll pluck a few strands of hair once Decay is officially gone <3

eagle-cry-designs | larfsalot
on deviantart
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    three : stars seeing red - by Cirrus - 06-07-2015, 11:43 PM
    RE: three : stars seeing red - by NPC - 06-08-2015, 02:17 AM
    RE: three : stars seeing red - by Cirrus - 06-08-2015, 02:48 AM
    RE: three : stars seeing red - by Cirrus - 06-08-2015, 03:29 AM
    RE: three : stars seeing red - by Cirrus - 06-09-2015, 05:16 AM
    RE: three : stars seeing red - by NPC - 06-08-2015, 03:01 AM
    RE: three : stars seeing red - by NPC - 06-08-2015, 06:14 AM