the Rift

[OPEN] three : stars seeing red

NPC Posts: 298
User-based Random Event
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

Decay
Dissolve and Decay....

I’m sorry Decay heard the whisper and for a moment she was there again and she knew what was happening. She was rotting. This would be the best way, all the pain would be over – she could finally have nothingness. A life filled with illusions, never knowing hallucination from reality, to this “I’m going to die,” she thought and she managed a hoarse murmur. ”Do it,” and though everything within her rebelled against the idea the tiny bit of sense that she possessed told her this was not the only way but it was the quickest and most merciful way. God was offering her this out, this escape, and she needed to suffer no longer. There was a pressure on her neck and she collapsed beneath it but suddenly not only her mind but her body knew what was happening and she was filled with a strength she had not had for months. She writhed under the water, her body thrashing although she tried to quiet it – she had no control. Then something sharp and the water around her turned red. Almost in slow motion she recognized her body was not moving, her vision cloudy then gray.
And then she saw herself, like she was standing outside herself, the Pegasus providing her mercy and her ruined body submerged. Then there was nothing.

[ooc] This is great, plus it gives me something to do while I'm waiting for replies. She may do whatever she needs with the body

Messages In This Thread
three : stars seeing red - by Cirrus - 06-07-2015, 11:43 PM
RE: three : stars seeing red - by NPC - 06-08-2015, 02:17 AM
RE: three : stars seeing red - by Cirrus - 06-08-2015, 02:48 AM
RE: three : stars seeing red - by Cirrus - 06-08-2015, 03:29 AM
RE: three : stars seeing red - by Cirrus - 06-09-2015, 05:16 AM
RE: three : stars seeing red - by NPC - 06-08-2015, 03:01 AM
RE: three : stars seeing red - by NPC - 06-08-2015, 06:14 AM