the Rift

hit on ME?! | Abyss [DONE]

Tillas Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

TILLAS
"Do you think the sexes should be equal?"
"Not at all, males would become unmanageable."

He wasn't too bad a catch, despite the weariness that tugged on old joints. A deep abyss, his coat as dark as mine is white. Black eyes, black muzzle, black mane, black tail. Only a stripe of white interrupted the uniform obsidian that weighted the bulky horse down. Massive indeed, a heavy draft horse, most unlike my slender form. It was the kind of dark you could almost sense also darkened his soul, a cool black oil sliding over a heart once of gold. Perhaps. But I knew better than to judge solely on appearance- after all, I myself am certainly not how I seem. I slow, watching with a somewhat stand-off-ish expression as he nears me. As he speaks, the stallion's voice is a low rumble, a dark blight on the lovely winter day. A voice of silky lies. One who tells lies can always see lies, and I can feel in my bones that this stallion is something close to me. A twisted version of me as a stallion, perhaps, but then he should be skilled in the games of the mind. So I toss my head, blue-of-ice-water eyes sparkling, and approach.

I circle him, once, twice, before slowing to a halt before his imperious figure. "Maybe I know the lands, maybe not," A smile-that-melts appears on my young face, and my cloven hooves whisper, shifting position. I stand a little taller, elegant neck arched slightly, beautiful head poised delicately. "Do you know the lands, handsome one? One such as becoming as yourself must not travel without the company of a lovely young mare, am I not right?" I flash him another beguiling smile. Pity he seems like one set in his ways.

"speech"

Messages In This Thread
hit on ME?! | Abyss [DONE] - by Tillas - 10-21-2012, 10:38 AM
RE: hit on ME?! | Abyss - by Abyss - 10-21-2012, 02:41 PM
RE: hit on ME?! | Abyss - by Tillas - 10-21-2012, 03:35 PM
RE: hit on ME?! | Abyss - by Abyss - 10-21-2012, 03:49 PM
RE: hit on ME?! | Abyss - by Tillas - 10-21-2012, 04:32 PM
RE: hit on ME?! | Abyss - by Abyss - 10-21-2012, 05:07 PM
RE: hit on ME?! | Abyss - by Tillas - 10-21-2012, 07:20 PM
RE: hit on ME?! | Abyss - by Abyss - 10-21-2012, 07:29 PM
RE: hit on ME?! | Abyss - by Tillas - 10-21-2012, 07:49 PM
RE: hit on ME?! | Abyss - by Abyss - 10-21-2012, 08:10 PM