the Rift

hit on ME?! | Abyss [DONE]

Abyss Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Abyss
"I must confess that I feel like a monster"

Her blue orbs shuttered close for a moment, but he sees nothing on her visage to alert him to the fact that she wished to leave his presence. Quiet the opposite, indeed as she took the compliments as one took water. A vain creature with an ego to stroke was a gift horse indeed, and who was he to look one in the mouth, as the saying went. It was banter she looked for, whereas he hoped for the satisfaction of a conquest well done. Unbidden, the thought sprung to his mind that should he succeed the mare could bear his progeny. He vanquished it...children were not a topic he dwelt on often.

She had offered him no name and he had offered her none as well, names...ah names..his own had changed in the past and certainly would in the future. It was a title, temporarily used and discarded when needed not. His true name, his birth name he had not used in years.

"Never have I met a mare who did not like a compliment tossed her way," the stallion replied smirking. Her steps brought her closer and his nerves were on high alert as she closed the gap between them. Her light touches sent electric shocks through the stallion, not immune to her beauty or her flirting, nor the offer she was holding before him. He was not devoid of emotions, his were just more commonly lustful ones than any other. He lusted after a mare as he lusted after a good fight, pleasures that brought temporary satisfaction. This mare embodied all that he desired, and her closeness only served to bring a reminder to him that he had not had a mare in ages.

"Is it subtle compliments you would prefer, mare? Such as the ones you bestow upon me? Ah, love, you tempt me so, I admit, but that's your goal, no? Hmmm," Her body was pressed against his and he inhaled her scent, soft and feminine. The horn near his face was startling, but he was no racist, and she was beautiful.

Messages In This Thread
hit on ME?! | Abyss [DONE] - by Tillas - 10-21-2012, 10:38 AM
RE: hit on ME?! | Abyss - by Abyss - 10-21-2012, 02:41 PM
RE: hit on ME?! | Abyss - by Tillas - 10-21-2012, 03:35 PM
RE: hit on ME?! | Abyss - by Abyss - 10-21-2012, 03:49 PM
RE: hit on ME?! | Abyss - by Tillas - 10-21-2012, 04:32 PM
RE: hit on ME?! | Abyss - by Abyss - 10-21-2012, 05:07 PM
RE: hit on ME?! | Abyss - by Tillas - 10-21-2012, 07:20 PM
RE: hit on ME?! | Abyss - by Abyss - 10-21-2012, 07:29 PM
RE: hit on ME?! | Abyss - by Tillas - 10-21-2012, 07:49 PM
RE: hit on ME?! | Abyss - by Abyss - 10-21-2012, 08:10 PM