the Rift

hit on ME?! | Abyss [DONE]

Abyss Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Abyss
"I must confess that I feel like a monster"

She speaks nothing, and he is content to let her be so. She is warm against him and the wind hardly ruffles the two as they stand. Her scent is strong in his nostrils, and his desire is surging to his loin. Ah, the mare is pressing deeper into territory not so easily left. Time flows past him in a senseless pattern, every sense piqued and pinpointed on the mare. She is his world at the moment. Love? Never, but lust is strong, often stronger. He is drunk on her scent, intoxicated by her presence. He wants, and he shall have. It is the way of Abyss.

"Mare," he murmurs after a moment, her name is not on his lips, for she has not divulged it. He will not press the point, he doesn't desire it, she'll forever be 'mare' to him no doubt, though there are many mares in Helovia, "Temptress," he begins again, "Let me..." words fail him and he noses her mane and runs his muzzle along her spine, shifting ever so slightly as to not unbalance her., "I must have you." He looks into her eyes keenly, asking permission that he often did not ask.

Whether his unexpected tenderness will continue as soon as his desire is quenched, it is uncertain...and unlikely, but now...now he cares for nothing but feeding the beast that rages in his breast, begging for this mare.

[OCC: Oh, that would be entertaining! I can just imagine her confronting him, all bulgy and pregnant and being like "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!?!"]

Messages In This Thread
hit on ME?! | Abyss [DONE] - by Tillas - 10-21-2012, 10:38 AM
RE: hit on ME?! | Abyss - by Abyss - 10-21-2012, 02:41 PM
RE: hit on ME?! | Abyss - by Tillas - 10-21-2012, 03:35 PM
RE: hit on ME?! | Abyss - by Abyss - 10-21-2012, 03:49 PM
RE: hit on ME?! | Abyss - by Tillas - 10-21-2012, 04:32 PM
RE: hit on ME?! | Abyss - by Abyss - 10-21-2012, 05:07 PM
RE: hit on ME?! | Abyss - by Tillas - 10-21-2012, 07:20 PM
RE: hit on ME?! | Abyss - by Abyss - 10-21-2012, 07:29 PM
RE: hit on ME?! | Abyss - by Tillas - 10-21-2012, 07:49 PM
RE: hit on ME?! | Abyss - by Abyss - 10-21-2012, 08:10 PM