the Rift

And so we met. [Indy]

Saisands Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

SAISANDS                

frozen faces can always melt, push this echo in the outside world

It gave the golden fae much comfort, to feel the brute's warmth nearer to her. In the dying days of the sunlight she was grateful for any heat. But Indy's - that was something that she could not describe. Scolding herself slightly for thinking things so quickly, she suddenly reminded herself that she was still a young creature, perhaps too young. But even in the midst of all this, Saisands understood what love was. And if it felt anything like this then her judgement was correct.

Indy's crown seemed to suggest he wanted to say more, his velveteens almost parted as if in mid sentence, but he held his tongue. She tilted her own golden and pearl crown to one side in curiousity, but straightened back at his words. She chuckled at his notions of not wanting to become old and grumpy. Did anyone? Her amusement at his words was probably not the best idea, considering that the charcoal beast displayed the characteristics of a more serious sir, but she couldn't hold back a sweet, quiet laugh. She shook her silks and said in her melodic voice,
"I can't see you becoming old and grumpy, Indy. You have so much life in you, and there are many things to keep you young." She smiled warmly and fondly at him, before adding, "No one wants to be alone, I guess sometimes we all get scared about the prospect, I know I do..." Her crown displayed features of sadness at the thought, but she shook them away.

This was a time to be elated; Saisands was in the company of a fine, tapered brute and it was not yet time to hide from the harshness of Frostfall. Yet still in the midst of all this, her emotions would not waver from the fact that she was terrified of dying alone. She pressed closer to Indy instinctively, almost like a child to its mother. Noticing what she had done, she pulled herself back, with alarm written in her cocoa pools. "Forgive me..." She dipped her head respectively, and began to tear herself away, reluctantly. "I have taken up much of your time, I mustn't bother you anymore." Sweet Indy, she almost added, but bit the words back. She was sure that a noble brute like himself would not appreciate such words. Instead, they seeped through every expression in her beautiful frame.

Messages In This Thread
And so we met. [Indy] - by Saisands - 09-03-2012, 04:21 PM
RE: And so we met. [Indy] - by Indy - 09-04-2012, 05:14 PM
RE: And so we met. [Indy] - by Saisands - 09-04-2012, 05:28 PM
RE: And so we met. [Indy] - by Indy - 09-05-2012, 03:24 PM
RE: And so we met. [Indy] - by Saisands - 09-05-2012, 03:43 PM
RE: And so we met. [Indy] - by Indy - 09-07-2012, 03:28 PM
RE: And so we met. [Indy] - by Saisands - 09-08-2012, 03:48 PM
RE: And so we met. [Indy] - by Indy - 09-20-2012, 03:03 PM
RE: And so we met. [Indy] - by Saisands - 09-20-2012, 03:44 PM
RE: And so we met. [Indy] - by Indy - 10-10-2012, 03:40 PM
RE: And so we met. [Indy] - by Saisands - 10-28-2012, 01:01 PM