the Rift

Plots for Kiuaji

Kiuaji Posts: 40
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 9 HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Matanye :: African Crowned Eagle :: None Nova
I'm in need of all kids of plots and threads for Kiuaji once he's made his home in the Edge!

An old childhood friend of Tembovu, and also the shadowed hand in the fall of Dorobo beneath the Elephant King, it's safe to say that he's not a stallion you want to get on the wrong side of unless you like choking on your favorite snack or watering spot.

Dry humored, level headed and often weighted with a witty quip. Kiu's words are cryptic and thinly veiled in their threats, his actions are ruthless and blunt when they come to fruition. He keeps his cards close to his chest and to those who have earned his loyalty and respect.
He specializes in poisons and assassination. Many have mistaken for a mare with his air and mannerisms, (and his style of dress/jewelry that will come later) which are all crafted illusions and distractions by him, all done in order to get close, slit throats and slip away from the crime.

I'd love to get a bunch of plots for him going, which can be on the premise of:
  • stallions mistaking him for a rather pretty mare, which can either be shot down by him rather amusingly or be allowed to carry on into budding one-sided romance until Kiu shoots them down (or has obtained the information he needs) after a substantial time has passed.
  • assassination targets, want a character dead? or maybe your character is on their last legs. I'd be excited to get that going again for him here, a good game of cat and mouse or him simply snuffing out their light.
  • Enemies, it goes without saying that he'll be popping up everywhere and anywhere at the right moment for him (and the wrong moment for others), I can imagine his actions and words would irritate and downright anger some members of Helovia.
  • Friends, Tembovu is the only person he explicitly trusts and considers a true friend. But Kiu is nice enough (in his own way) to branch out and make acquaintances & friends. He needs others that are on some kind of same wave length as he is in terms of personality and humor, as he can get quite catty/sardonic and intense. People who can put up with bluntness one minute and cryptic the next are also quite welcome.
  • Lovers, Kiu isn't a one stud/mare kind of guy. His way of life makes it tricky/dangerous for him to keep long term lovers and possibly sire foals (he's not very fond of foals, tiny things that cry and whine for attention while getting under your hooves). His personality is also a cause for why he doesn't settle. He often only extends his reach that way when he wants something, or wants to know of someone. So flings, secret loves for the sake of him fulfilling an end would be A+. They may bloom into something else, possibly, but it would take awhile for him to realize that he could probably settle down. If he would want to.
In the end, I'm happy to plot with everyone! I'd really love for some wild plot rides and twists for him, so feel free to bring your own to the table.
[Image: kiuajipixel_by_abbie1234_d9nzm2x_by_drea...9nzm7u.png]

"let me shatter your frame of mind, my dear"

force & magic permitted on Kiuaji at all times
with the exception of maiming and death.

Messages In This Thread
Plots for Kiuaji - by Kiuaji - 01-15-2016, 05:53 PM
RE: Plots for Kiuaji - by Eldala - 01-15-2016, 05:55 PM
RE: Plots for Kiuaji - by ali - 01-15-2016, 06:04 PM
RE: Plots for Kiuaji - by Sialia - 01-15-2016, 07:06 PM
RE: Plots for Kiuaji - by Eira - 01-15-2016, 08:40 PM
RE: Plots for Kiuaji - by Rottie - 01-15-2016, 10:00 PM
RE: Plots for Kiuaji - by Rexanna - 01-15-2016, 10:05 PM
RE: Plots for Kiuaji - by Iona - 01-15-2016, 10:52 PM
RE: Plots for Kiuaji - by Chan - 01-16-2016, 05:37 AM
RE: Plots for Kiuaji - by Kiuaji - 01-16-2016, 03:53 PM
RE: Plots for Kiuaji - by Chan - 01-16-2016, 03:56 PM