the Rift

I don't believe we've met

Arathea Posts: 56
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Other :: 11/17 hh :: 12 HP: 56.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Raven

A more fresher smell of horse came with the next caress of wind and Arathea turned head in that direction. She had been noticed and soon she would find out by what. A pegasus She had seen them before but had never really talked to any of them. The pack had rarely been having longer conversations with other races. Magical beings, they were and with this one it was obvious. The mystical bird on its shoulder teased Arathea's curiosity.

When it landed on the ground, her ears turned back in an uncertain gesture but the nose sniffed the air in the bird's general direction. A front paw reached out towards the bird, but then it hesitated and withdrew. Touching something completely unknown could be dangerous. Did it look like stars? Arathea tilted her head to the side as she studied the bird for a few more seconds, before lifting her head and look at the direction of the half hidden pegasus.

"You have a beautiful companion, horse. Do not worry; I am not a hunter of your kind. Just a weary traveler seeking shelter from the coming storm." She did not blame the pegasus for hiding. Many creatures hid from the wolves, only knowing that predators was their enemy. And of course, she was a predator, but her prey was of much smaller kind than the mighty hoofed ones.

Messages In This Thread
I don't believe we've met - by Arathea - 06-28-2012, 04:37 PM
RE: I don't believe we've met - by Cassiopeia - 06-29-2012, 03:05 PM
RE: I don't believe we've met - by Arathea - 06-29-2012, 04:08 PM
RE: I don't believe we've met - by Cassiopeia - 06-30-2012, 12:39 AM
RE: I don't believe we've met - by Arathea - 06-30-2012, 06:19 AM
RE: I don't believe we've met - by Cassiopeia - 06-30-2012, 02:07 PM
RE: I don't believe we've met - by Arathea - 07-01-2012, 05:52 AM
RE: I don't believe we've met - by Cassiopeia - 07-05-2012, 01:19 AM
RE: I don't believe we've met - by Arathea - 07-06-2012, 01:15 PM