the Rift

Like a Fungus

Champignon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Champignon
the littlest defender

The mare that approached him reeked for sneakiness, and he eyed her warily. She spoke with a fluidity that spoke of a mare accustomed to getting that which she wanted, and her words...her words lent to the idea that this mare had followers, not friends. He would be on his guard for this encounter, for he had no desire to be some tool in an arsenal...not without something in it for him, at least.

"I assure you, ma'am" the stallion huffed, affronted, "I am threat enough for them that think to harm me. Underestimating me is the surest way to find yourself on the receiving end of a blow from one of my hooves." The stallion frowned at her implication that he was no threat at all. Champignon was a proud creature, underestimating him oft led to dire consequences.

"I am Champignon, bastard son of Roy." Her bloodline spoke more of her than any appearance could. Pride, arrogance even, for she thought herself nobility. Her bloodline meant little to him, as his would mean nothing to her. He eyed her. A beauty, yes, but appearance meant little.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Like a Fungus - by Champignon - 10-31-2012, 01:40 PM
RE: Like a Fungus - by Keres - 11-02-2012, 12:11 PM
RE: Like a Fungus - by Champignon - 11-06-2012, 02:29 PM