the Rift

[OPEN] help me get back to me (Joining?)

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel
Brisa & Hikari

As she moved aside to allow the mare entrance into the land a warm feeling passed over her. Based on the experiences that she had gained through her touch with the earth she took it as a stroke of encouragement by no one other than the Earth itself. Fate always had some strange way of playing out and it would seem the Syrena was just another of their sisters finally coming home to where she belonged. Smiling softly to herself she turned to fall into step beside the grey mare as she continued to speak.

“I admit I did nothing when I was last here,” While this was a little surprising to the pale mare she couldn't be totally taken aback by the revelation. She herself in the past had been hesitant to take on any roles to help support the herd due to her shyness but with time she had come to find her place here in the Falls. Granted it had been with Kaj's help and encouragement but all in all she was happy holding the role as head Mason. “I was thinking perhaps storytelling or crafting, though I admit, I don’t know which. While she wanted to immediately tell the mare she was going to become a crafter she held back her favoritism for her own craft to allow fairness between all of the various duties.

"Well there are the basic duties to chose from which are crafting, healing, defense, stealth and storytelling. All of them are currently seeking members to specialize in one or another. Sadly I do not know too much about storytelling but as for crafting I am head Mason here in the Falls so can answer just about any questions you have in that regards." She went on to explain trying to dredge up as much information as she could on all the related tasks.

"Isopia is our head storyteller here so to find out more on that route you would need to speak with her. As for crafting we do need some more individuals to help with some of our current projects as so far I am the only crafter, but don't let that be your swaying factor should your heart be set with something else. Take your time to decide there is no rush but whichever you choose your help will be greatly appreciated." Glancing a look over to the unusual mare she hoped that her explanation hadn't been too rambly for her to understand.

"Brisa Speaks"
@Syrena
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
help me get back to me (Joining?) - by Syrena - 04-17-2016, 10:47 AM
RE: help me get back to me (Joining?) - by Brisa - 04-21-2016, 08:52 PM
RE: help me get back to me (Joining?) - by Syrena - 04-30-2016, 10:20 AM
RE: help me get back to me (Joining?) - by Brisa - 04-30-2016, 08:16 PM
RE: help me get back to me (Joining?) - by Syrena - 05-01-2016, 11:14 AM
RE: help me get back to me (Joining?) - by Brisa - 05-01-2016, 07:51 PM
RE: help me get back to me (Joining?) - by Syrena - 05-02-2016, 08:17 AM
RE: help me get back to me (Joining?) - by Brisa - 05-23-2016, 08:05 PM