the Rift

[OPEN] 'til i reach you

Orithia Posts: 59
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Eris
ORITHIA

She was well and rested - quite the feat for her these days.

Hawezi had been becoming increasingly mobile, making friends and spreading his oblivious cheer throughout the Edge and it's borderlands. A soft smile curled at the edges of the woman's coral lips as she watched the gangly colt, still sleeping in these wee morning hours, pale eyelids closed over strikingly innocent eyes. More and more frequently, the blushed woman had noticed, there was a pang in her gut at the sight of the child at peace - an urge to curl around him, claim him as hers to protect and provide for.

And yet, that was not plausible.

The child of a Gracious King and a Warrior Queen wasn't fated to be tainted by the touch of a murdering ex-whore. So she stood at the appropriate distance, remained appropriately quiet, soothed herself with his happiness and nothing more. A warmth had began to spread from her belly to her chest, blossoming forth on a wave of what some may have called happiness - but Orithia knew better than to believe that there was any such emotion left in her. Contentment colored her pastel eyes with a new shade of calm, brushing away at the less savory portions of her soul.

If only for the moment.

The moment shattered in a call, shrill and filled with something akin to joy.The beckoning hailed the Elephant King in a markedly feminine voice and Orithia's curiosity was piqued. With a last glance at the sleeping Boy Prince, the rose forced away her worry and moved toward the scent of other. Further toward the borders, glass crunching beneath her hooves and the mists swirling lazily about her form, Orithia moved as an apparition. As she spied the slim figure and its' swollen belly, the pegasus arched a brow in tentative concern; was this yet another scorned woman seeking asylum beneath the reign of a Plainswalker King?

Yet as she slowed to a stop before the gold accented mare, Orithia caught the scent of her mfalme lingering about the strangers' skin. Eyes narrowing with poorly-hidden suspicion, the warrioress took a deeper inhale, air ballooning out of her nostrils in twin clouds of vapor. Cocking her head to the side and ruffling her wings against her sides, the desert dove considered the shorter mare and the boldly striped creature upon her head. A small, cruel smile toyed at the edges of her mouth and the silence stretched on, the disgust and rage simmering beneath her pale skin palpable in the balmy air.

"I know who you are, dalali." Her voice was a syrupy coo, quiet and warm and dripping poison to the shimmering earth, "I know what you have done to him, to my Mfalme. I have seen the ruination you bring to those you claim to love and I only have this to say to you;"

Even the silence was sharp.

"You will not deign to harm him again, you will bite your tongue in his presence as well as mine - your right to speak your mind ended when you hurt him. Your loyalty to him will be undying and unquestioning. If you make a mistake where he or his children are concerned ever again, your beautiful horn and those enchanting eyes will become nothing more than my bedazzled crown."

Her voice was low, even, dangerous; a blade slicing through any doubt of the promises she spoke. Eyes trailed along the blackened letter engraved on her chest, the stamp claiming her as lower, lesser, filth

That grin only grew.

"I see you have been branded before, no? Such crude handiwork must have been painful. Such a shame it would be to see another pressed into your flesh... Yes. What a shame it would be to have to press another mistake into your flesh."

Eyes snapped back up to the mare's face - Rexanna's face, she knew this as much as she knew anything - her smile a knifes blade against a bare throat.

"Do I make myself clear, dalali?"

HI SORRY THIS IS CRAPPY I JUST NEEDED TO GET IT UP @Rexanna @Tembovu

Dalali - betrayer in Arabic (Ori's native tongue)
[Image: ypCJIiV.png]
Honestly, kick her ass at any time. Seriously.
Any and all aggressive and non-aggressive contact permitted.
Please no permanent injury or death. We'll get to that part at some point.
xoxo

Messages In This Thread
'til i reach you - by Rexanna - 05-16-2016, 12:27 AM
RE: 'til i reach you - by Orithia - 05-16-2016, 11:44 AM
RE: 'til i reach you - by Rexanna - 05-16-2016, 10:22 PM
RE: 'til i reach you - by Orithia - 06-13-2016, 04:52 PM
RE: 'til i reach you - by Rexanna - 06-18-2016, 12:55 AM